Best way to buy Cowboys tickets?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been a member for awhile. I’m going to my first game or sorry, I want to go to my first game on 12/27 vs the Eagles. I’ll be in the area. Any place I should look? Or just the regular seekgeek, stubhub, etc. Thanks.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been a member for awhile. I’m going to my first game or sorry, I want to go to my first game on 12/27 vs the Eagles. I’ll be in the area. Any place I should look? Or just the regular seekgeek, stubhub, etc. Thanks.
If you have the risk tolerance, try seat geek or stub hub the night before or day of the game. Prices will usually drop close to kick off.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
If you have the risk tolerance, try seat geek or stub hub the night before or day of the game. Prices will usually drop close to kick off.

Lol, thanks for the reply 7 months later. I think we did seat geek. We found some good prices for seats. And great game of course. Totally worth it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey guys,

I suggest going right through Cowboys official site. Not worth taking a chance on getting scalped