Better combo for these Cowboys?

Bleed Blue

Dallas 67
Reaction score
I'm sure that JJ has the potential to be a great back if he can stay healthy.I'm just not sure he is the right back for these Cowboys. Take away the one counter and he is 16-48 about 3yds per carry. Marion Barber III is a much stronger back and would provide a better push of straight ahead running. I'm not saying he is a better back just better for this team and o-line. Bledsoe is a dead duck if the running game does not work aginst better D and looked alot like, dare i say Farve today. I know it's just one game, however if it's a trend get Romo and Marion on the field.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Does not matter how well JJ does- the haters just keep on comin.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Dallas 67 said:
I'm sure that JJ has the potential to be a great back if he can stay healthy.I'm just not sure he is the right back for these Cowboys. Take away the one counter and he is 16-48 about 3yds per carry. Marion Barber III is a much stronger back and would provide a better push of straight ahead running. I'm not saying he is a better back just better for this team and o-line. Bledsoe is a dead duck if the running game does not work aginst better D and looked alot like, dare i say Farve today. I know it's just one game, however if it's a trend get Romo and Marion on the field.

The only back this O-line is good for is Barry Sanders.