Beware of the upset

cowboy625

Reaction score
After knocking off Pittsburgh, we can not take this Jet team likely. We dont want to get caught napping. Just words of caution.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
cowboy625;1781618 said:
After knocking off Pittsburgh, we can not take this Jet team likely. We dont want to get caught napping. Just words of caution.
I don't belive the team is taking Jets or any other team lightly.

We, the fan, however can. ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboy625;1781618 said:

I really don't see the Cowboys napping on this game. National spotlight game like this will keep the Cowboys focused.

cowboy625

Reaction score
CowTipping;1781624 said:
:lmao2:

I promise you the Jets have one upset in them and they used it.

Yeah and if they get to Romo like they got to Ben, we are in trouble. Never doubt a team with nothing to lose

CowTipping

Reaction score
What is with this love affair with the AFC???

We are better than the Steelers, and Romo is better than Roethlesswhatever.

cowboy625

Reaction score
smarta5150;1781629 said:
Bewaaaaare of trolls.
:mad:
Just look at this, the Steelers were playing some of the best football in the league and got upset by the Jets. I would just hate to see us fall off to such a pitiful team.

CowTipping

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity smarta...

Was that baby crying before, or after that toy was put on its face?

CowTipping

Reaction score
cowboy625;1781639 said:
Just look at this, the Steelers were playing some of the best football in the league and got upset by the Jets. I would just hate to see us fall off to such a pitiful team.

Why were they playing the best football in the league???

Cause they beat the Browns and the Ravens? Didnt they lose to Arizona?

They rely on running the ball to open the passing game, we however, can pass at will.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
cowboy625;1781639 said:

lol I was just messing with you.

CowTipping;1781641 said:
Just out of curiosity smarta...

Was that baby crying before, or after that toy was put on its face?

Not sure, not my baby. Fortunately.

I love the Alien-face-hugger stuffed animal though.

cowboy625

Reaction score
CowTipping;1781646 said:
Why were they playing the best football in the league???

Cause they beat the Browns and the Ravens? Didnt they lose to Arizona?

They rely on running the ball to open the passing game, we however, can pass at will.

I mean even though we play i the NFC, you would have to be a fool to not know that the AFC is much more dominant, look at the past SuperBowls. The NFC hasn't won a SB since, Tampa, thats almost 5 years ago.

CowTipping

Reaction score
smarta5150;1781647 said:
Not sure, not my baby. Fortunately.

I love the Alien-face-hugger stuffed animal though.

That is a funny picture. Its even funnier if you think that someone saw their kid crying and just put an alien toy on their face and took a picture. :lmao:

CowTipping

Reaction score
cowboy625;1781653 said:
I mean even though we play i the NFC, you would have to be a fool to not know that the AFC is much more dominant, look at the past SuperBowls. The NFC hasn't won a SB since, Tampa, thats almost 5 years ago.

The only reason the AFC is considered more dominant this year is because of New England. The 2nd and 3rd best teams are in the NFC.

After that the whole league just looks like it is falling apart....

cowboy625

Reaction score
The Jets dont really scare me, but we have to come out and grabem byt the throat. We cant have another Buffalo situation, where we let the team hang around and play like crap with turnovers and penalties. I just dont want any set backs b/c we are on a roll.

cowboy625

Reaction score
CowTipping;1781674 said:
But you have to admit the Buffalo game was fun.

R U Kidding, me, that game was the least fun of all. I liked the win, but fun, I hate close games.