Twitter: Biadasz had a tough game

SSoup

Reaction score
He faced a great DT duo with a backup G on one side of him and we called 60+ passing plays. And we were pretty much keeping Dak in the pocket and saying, "pin your ears back, come and get him, you know where to find him and you know it's always a pass." He didn't give up any sacks and we weren't totally thrown off by blitzes and wrinkles. I think people acting like we need to replace him are really nitpicking and not seeing the forest for the trees here.

Tyler is a better run game guy than passing game guy. So this is pretty much a game tailor-made to be the worst you'll get from him, a game where he has to face top DT talent with us throwing all day and he's got a backup next to him so the interior is already compromised. If Tyler was actually bad, this would have been a disastrous game. He'd have given up multiple sacks. And the blitzes and wrinkles constantly would've befuddled him (and when the center is befuddled, the entire line gets abused) and rendered our offense unable to function. This wasn't that. This was just a guy scratching and clawing and surviving in the worst possible scenario.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I completely agree. Didnt give up a sack and kept the toughest front off of Dak. And there were no holding calls doing it.

Yeah. I liked what I saw. That goes for the entire offensive line.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plus you have to factor that he practices against absolute dog crap DTs. It has to be a wake up call when you then suddenly line up against someone with talent.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We need to start a petition to have the I removed from his last name

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That was actually a very mature and well thought out response.

There may be hope for you yet.

I am Risen’s attorney and after much discussion we have decided to let this stay on the board with just a few alterations.

That was actually a very mature and well thought out response.” Is okay, as is.

However, we need to change: “There may be hope for you yet.” To: “You are the best yet.”

We will be in touch.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
This is why you need to look at the stats over the course of the entire season. In game 1 Biadasz had to block Vea and Suh, which is a more difficult duo than nearly every other center. He also had to pass block for almost 60 plays, which is likely near the most in the league. He also had a backup next to him, which will throw their timing off a bit.

There are extenuating circumstances when you look at which center has allowed the most pressures (though no sacks).

Maybe he’s good, maybe he’s not… but you can’t tell either way from looking at how many pressures he allowed in week 1 vs. what other centers did.

We will know better about him after this season. It is just silly jumping to any conclusions from the Tampa game alone.

I think people are giving up on trying to crucify Conner Williams and now they have moved on to Baidazz too see if they can get him up on the the cross. They saw something on Facebook about Vita Vea and because Vea is a good player Baidazz must not be. They didn't watch the All-22 just Facebook highlights. Modern day scouts.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I am Risen’s attorney and after much discussion we have decided to let this stay on the board with just a few alterations.

That was actually a very mature and well thought out response.” Is okay, as is.

However, we need to change: “There may be hope for you yet.” To: “You are the best yet.”

We will be in touch.
I am taking away your LIKE

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
So is that why the Cowboys are not moving Zack out to RT. At guard he can help a little.
Continuity is a big reason for wanting to make as few changes as possible along the OL, I’m sure. They get used to working side-by-side and get very familiar with how the man next to them plays.

Moving Martin to RT will cause a new relationship for C/RG as well as RG/RT.

is it the only reason? I doubt it but I’m sure it played a part in the decision to only use a new RT.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Travis Frederick at the same age, similar playing experience:

Watch Good Ole FredBeard's performance at 15:30 & at 1:13:50 ..... before you judge Biadasz right now

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think people are giving up on trying to crucify Conner Williams and now they have moved on to Baidazz too see if they can get him up on the the cross. They saw something on Facebook about Vita Vea and because Vea is a good player Baidazz must not be. They didn't watch the All-22 just Facebook highlights. Modern day scouts.
Seems like you have fans down Pat. You’re probably pretty much dead on there.

terra

Reaction score
He faced a great DT duo with a backup G on one side of him and we called 60+ passing plays. And we were pretty much keeping Dak in the pocket and saying, "pin your ears back, come and get him, you know where to find him and you know it's always a pass." He didn't give up any sacks and we weren't totally thrown off by blitzes and wrinkles. I think people acting like we need to replace him are really nitpicking and not seeing the forest for the trees here.

Tyler is a better run game guy than passing game guy. So this is pretty much a game tailor-made to be the worst you'll get from him, a game where he has to face top DT talent with us throwing all day and he's got a backup next to him so the interior is already compromised. If Tyler was actually bad, this would have been a disastrous game. He'd have given up multiple sacks. And the blitzes and wrinkles constantly would've befuddled him (and when the center is befuddled, the entire line gets abused) and rendered our offense unable to function. This wasn't that. This was just a guy scratching and clawing and surviving in the worst possible scenario.
agree. and look how little time he got working with the other guys around him pre season. Not to mention did not work with the starting QB in any preseason game.