Biadasz looks bigger and more fit

CWR

Reaction score
The "We Dem Boyz" fans are also the cry baby fans.

Lol yeah I'm sure sometimes. I see a lot of always super positive and always super negative. Both those get made fun of.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Good ol' Trav.
I know he didn't want to screw the team over, but what could he do?

I get it.
I know what living with a debilitating disease that doesn't go away is.

I don't know what his priorities are in his life, but he was so cerebral, he really would make a great consultant/coach.
I wonder if the Cowboys have tried to approach him in working in such a manner.
Actually was talk of him returning to the Cowboy to PLAY.

The disease sapped his strength and energy making it nearly impossible to play as Mark Schlereth had warned us.

shabazz

Reaction score
Pretty sure they make fun of the cry babies as well. Somewhere in the middle lies a semi-rational fan.

I believe the overwhelming percentage of fans occupy the middle….hopeful but apprehensive and realistic at the same time……the center never attracts attention like the fringes will.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I saw a recent pic of him this morning. He looks noticeably more trim and more muscular than he did last year. Good to see him getting real serious about his training, although, I imagine those Covid restrictions had something do with his being out of shape in 2021.

Anyway, it's a good thing that he regained his conditioning. Certainly, the competition for the center spot will be quite heated. Hopefully, this year's version of the OL will be back in top form for a good while. If not, let's pray the backups are sound in their performance. If so, good things will follow.

Last edited:

terra

Reaction score
I saw a recent pic of him this morning. He looks noticeably more trim and more muscular than he did last year. Good to see him getting real serious about his training, although, I imagine those Covid restrictions had something do with his being out of shape in 2021.

Anyway, it's a good thing that he regained his conditioning. Certainly, the competition for the center spot will be quite heated. Hopefully, this year's version of the OL will be back in top form for a good while. If not, let's pray the backups are sound in their performance. If so, good things will follow.
Well I would like to see the official story saying he was out of shape.
After this forum loves to claim everyone is out of shape at one time or another.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well I would like to see the official story saying he was out of shape.
After this forum loves to claim everyone is out of shape at one time or another.

You're asking an organization that's known to be a known purveyor of media hype to do something like that? Good luck with that, my friend! People within this website give opinions all the time, many of which are known to be extreme. Relying upon what you see in games is a valuable resource!

It's strictly up to you and your personal judgment to believe whatever you consider factual. Trust in whatever you see in the games on the field. Relying upon the media to shape your opinions is a shaky proposition, too. The same holds true for whatever you might read here. Trust your judgment.

Last edited: