Twitter: Biadisz and possible competition at C

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Tyler as the definite starter. Or am I reading too much into this quote?

tm1119

Reaction score
Fortner, Parham, Jurgens, Strange and Tom…some pretty good options that could be available between our 2nd and 4th round picks. I think all could push Biadasz

cowboyec

Reaction score
tyler linderbaum at 24.
if not...i like...after rd1...
dohnovan west,az state
alec lindstrom,boston college
luke wattenberg,washington

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I think Biadasz is good enough to win games with. And he should get better. He only has what? 25 career starts or so?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fortner, Parham, Jurgens, Strange and Tom…some pretty good options that could be available between our 2nd and 4th round picks. I think all could push Biadasz
S.J. might be referencing competition from Matt Farniok.
- i.e. They're probably said internally that if Farniok shows up in camp like they expect based on his rookie season, then he likely replaces Biadasz.

I had a feeling they really wanted McGovern to be able to player OC, but they just don't trust him on shotgun snaps.
- McGovern played some OC snaps at the end of some games but they had the QB under center on literally all of those snaps.

In very limited snaps, Farniok looked better OC than than Biadasz and better at OG than McGovern.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a pretty solid C class this year but I don't think the Cowboys will go there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for Tyler as the definite starter. Or am I reading too much into this quote?

Biadasz showed well, but I dont think he showed well enough that we can say you pass up on a great center in the draft. Center position is too important.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
S.J. might be referencing competition from Matt Farniok.
- i.e. They're probably said internally that if Farniok shows up in camp like they expect based on his rookie season, then he likely replaces Biadasz.

I had a feeling they really wanted McGovern to be able to player OC, but they just don't trust him on shotgun snaps.
- McGovern played some OC snaps at the end of some games but they had the QB under center on literally all of those snaps.

In very limited snaps, Farniok looked better OC than than Biadasz and better at OG than McGovern.

So you are saying that Farniok has looked better than Biadasz and that you think the Cowboys feel the same way? Is that your analysis?