Big 12 a mid-major?

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
It's about time that the BCS realize that CUSA or the MAC deserve an automatic berth over this joke of a "power" conference. Unless a team wants to blow out UL-Lafeyette (are the D-III or D-II) or struggle against Maine, teams in this conference should only schedule each other so that one of them can be undefeated and get blown out in the BCS title game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StanleySpadowski said:
It's about time that the BCS realize that CUSA or the MAC deserve an automatic berth over this joke of a "power" conference. Unless a team wants to blow out UL-Lafeyette (are the D-III or D-II) or struggle against Maine, teams in this conference should only schedule each other so that one of them can be undefeated and get blown out in the BCS title game.

I actually don't like any major confs getting automatic bids. I think the best teams should go reguardless of conf.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I actually don't like any major confs getting automatic bids. I think the best teams should go reguardless of conf.
I agree or finally put in a playoff.....hey right :rolleyes:

The BCS is a joke.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I agree or finally put in a playoff.....hey right :rolleyes:

The BCS is a joke.

Well the last regular season for Memphis and Marshall....Nov26 Marshall at Memphis.

Let's hope both our teams still have something to really play for at that time. :)