Big Ben

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
has what they call Sackability.....its that not so elusive trait that causes him to get tackled behind the line of scrimmage, while holding the ball.

Sackability....Tastes Great....Stat Filling

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Big Ben is a pick machine we better get a couple picks and a handful of sacks. Hes regressed.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I hope Ware can get 3 sacks, that would be awesome.

He does escape some sacks with his strength but though.

He also has the 2nd most INTs in the league.

Section446

Reaction score
That is a team that allows a lot of pressure, hopefully Ware is healthy for this game. He could have 2 or 3 sacks.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dreadnought94;2454390 said:
That is a team that allows a lot of pressure, hopefully Ware is healthy for this game. He could have 2 or 3 sacks.

I just want us to get pressure on Big Ben. Sacks would be nice but get some people in his face. Make him make some errand throws because we all know he isn't accurate at all.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I hope to see Spencer, Ware, Ratliff, and Ellis on a bunch of a 4-man lines.

They are garbage up front.

StylisticS

Reaction score
But when he releases the ball, he releases it. And many times, it gets to the receiver and you ask yourself, HOW? We must pressure him all game long.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
He reminds me of Bledsoe. He's got a good arm, but no internal clock that tells him that he needs to get rid of the ball yesterday.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
If DeMarcus Ware is healthy and the field isn't a muddy cow pasture, he will sack him at least 3 times.

I see them having major problems blocking our front, but all you will hear about this week is the "the almighty" Steelers defense.

We'll see.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Ozzu;2454639 said:
He reminds me of Bledsoe. He's got a good arm, but no internal clock that tells him that he needs to get rid of the ball yesterday.

He has a very, very good receiving corps though that bails him out though. Hines Ward is a beast, Santonio Holmes is fast, and Heath Miller is one of the better TEs.

WG5516

Reaction score
blah... Trust me, they are more worried about T.O. Witten & Barber than we are of their speciality guys.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2454642 said:
He has a very, very good receiving corps though that bails him out though. Hines Ward is a beast, Santonio Holmes is fast, and Heath Miller is one of the better TEs.

screw him, Nate Washington is the speed guy in Pitt

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I guess everyone missed my reference to the lite beer feud between Bud Light and Miller Lite in my original post

Eskimo

Reaction score
Ozzu;2454639 said:

He is much more mobile than Bledsoe was but he does hold onto the ball too long.

Eskimo

Reaction score
41gy#;2454640 said:
If DeMarcus Ware is healthy and the field isn't a muddy cow pasture, he will sack him at least 3 times.

I see them having major problems blocking our front, but all you will hear about this week is the "the almighty" Steelers defense.

We'll see.

3-sack games are fairly rare - I also think Ware will be doubled all-game long. I think this is a situation where Wade really needs to dial up some of his more exotic blitzes to take advantage of that OL.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Eskimo;2454691 said:
He is much more mobile than Bledsoe was but he does hold onto the ball too long.

True. He can move around decently well. That's one major difference.

WG5516

Reaction score
Biggems;2454663 said:
I guess everyone missed my reference to the lite beer feud between Bud Light and Miller Lite in my original post

:rolleyes: LOL I just got it.