Big Bill Parcells has seen the light

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Its my opionion: after reading all this stuff about Parcells and giants (GM position)..I come to realize he has lost his power. No NFL Franchise is willing to give him big money or the power to GM a team. BP has not won a playoff game in 9 years..The NY Giants...have told BP thanks but no thanks.....WOW...what does BP do now........not even the NYFG want BP...grind more money out Jerry Jones and the cowboys or retire......I TRULEY believe the owners now understand BP good ol' days have past him bye.....jerry Jones should only bring him back with conditions.....I want BP to come back but this GM job at the GIANTS has shown me BP is in it for the money.....NOT A TROPHY.....undiscplined teams are a reflection of the coach....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bigdog24;1304358 said:
undiscplined teams are a reflection of the coach.

I have been saying this all season long. It's now starting to make sense to more people.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Bigdog24;1304358 said:
Its my opionion: after reading all this stuff about Parcells and giants (GM position)..I come to realize he has lost his power. No NFL Franchise is willing to give him big money or the power to GM a team. BP has not won a playoff game in 9 years..The NY Giants...have told BP thanks but no thanks.....WOW...what does BP do now........not even the NYFG want BP...grind more money out Jerry Jones and the cowboys or retire......I TRULEY believe the owners now understand BP good ol' days have past him bye.....jerry Jones should only bring him back with conditions.....I want BP to come back but this GM job at the GIANTS has shown me BP is in it for the money.....NOT A TROPHY.....undiscplined teams are a reflection of the coach....

That sure seems like the facts to me.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
NYFG

New York Football Giants...as they are often referred to by some commentators.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Aikbach;1304428 said:
The F was once for football but now for flounders.

I thought it was for "Flanders"

180px-C-flanders.png

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1304422 said:
why do people always say "NYFG"?

what's the F for?

F stands for "football", that's what they used to be called back in the day, because there was a baseball team called the New York Giants

then wise-arse commentators on BSPN decided to bring it up again

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1304422 said:

what's the F for?

The New York Fighting Giants... no its not a reference to their play on the field... its a reference to their inhouse fighting and calling each other out weekly.... not to mention fighting with the coach and throwing him under the bus 5 or 6 times a year....

The inmates are running the asylum in NY

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1304422 said:

what's the F for?

It's actually their official operating name...

It was the way to tell the difference between them and the New York Giants baseball franchise that used to be there (Now the SF Giants)...

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
It was probably just the light from inside the refrigerator when he opened it in the middle of the night looking for a snack. :confused: