Big East QB - UCONN

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Off to 4-1 start - in Bowl contention. Watch this QB as season progresses..........

Orlovsky Named BIG EAST Offensive Player of the Week
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (September 27, 2004) - University of Connecticut quarterback Dan Orlovsky (Shelton, Conn.) was named the BIG EAST’s Offensive Player of the Week on Monday morning. He is the first Husky to receive one of the league’s weekly honors.

Orlovsky, the BIG EAST’s leading passer, hit on 25 of his 34 attempts for 288 yards with four touchdowns and one interception against Army on Saturday at Rentschler Field as he guided UConn to a 40-3 victory. His 73.5-percent completion percentage was the 10th best single game mark in school history. Orlovsky ranks in the top 15 nationally in passing, passing efficiency and total offense this year. His 70 career touchdown passes are the second most of any active Division I-A player and place him within striking distance of the school record of 73 shared by Matt DeGennaro (1987-90) and Shane Stafford (1995-98). His 8,505 career passing yards are seventh amongst all active quarterbacks in the nation.

UConn (3-1) returns to action on Thursday night when the team plays host to Pittsburgh (2-1) at Rentschler Field. UConn’s home BIG EAST debut will be broadcast live nationally on ESPN2 at 7:00 p.m. Less than 500 tickets remain for the contest and they can be purchased online at TicketMaster.com.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Trust me, I know all about him. I can't seem to turn on the TV without Kiper giving him a reach around.