Big Facts from Jesse Holley

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's always great to hear from such an extraordinary ex player. I think anyone but a Cowboys fan who sees this is saying, "WHO???"

That said, he may have a point, but it's annoying to listen to him speak like he's some football guru.....and man, did he get fat or what?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude we agree on a lot of things. But Jerry not caring about W's is ridiculous. Fisher put up a tweet yesterday saying if any friend, fan media person says that jerry cares only about selling t-shirts. he invites them to stand beside the man during an interview and look into his eyes and still say the same thing.
Why do so many people fail to realize that Jerry is well aware of how much more money he'd make with a winning team? It's mind boggling that anyone could actually believe he doesn't care about winning. Does he refuse to try any way but his?....Yeah, it seems that way. Does that mean he doesn't care, or does that mean he has an overabundance of self confidence, misplaced as it is?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
He is not the final word— but Hollie is out at the Star every week and has an insider perspective

It is an interesting point— and further confirmation that if players are indeed having “free skate” during the week— that Garrett is simply running too loose a ship to be successful

No accountability

cern

Reaction score
Dumbest thing I ever listened to. Who cares what day of the week the players quit. They lose on Sunday. Or in this case Thursday. Lousy coach. Soft players. No fight in these dogs. And an owner who insists on keeping Garrett as hc.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dang...Ellis went at Garrett harder then I've ever seen anyone go. That was like 30 factoids about Garrett. I do agree that I've always thought Garrett had a fake personality. He, just like his Daddy and Brothers pulled the wool over so many eyes going back to their days at Princeton and Columbia.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
as long as Football is making Jerry mega bucks and fans are enabling him, winning matters not. Jerry only understands the bottomline...PROFIT MARGINS. Until he's not in charge anymore, we won't win anything.
This is a very very sad reality my dude.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this team is DONE garrett finally is DONE its over every thing is so toxic at the star now

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He is not the final word— but Hollie is out at the Star every week and has an insider perspective

It is an interesting point— and further confirmation that if players are indeed having “free skate” during the week— that Garrett is simply running too loose a ship to be successful

No accountability

Honestly....you can see it during the pre-game warm ups...When I went to the Seattle game in 2017....basically a playoff game...you could tell the team was in trouble from the moment warm ups started...where in the hell was the coaches? Players policing themselves...going half *** in warm ups as well.