Big Game Next Week

Asklesko

Reaction score
Unluckily, Dalton is playing his old team, which he will no doubt want to play up for.

Thomas82

Reaction score
One advantage the Bengals do have, if you want to call it one, is that the Cowboys have to travel to Cincinnati in a short week.

Cmac

Reaction score
Joe Mixon is probably bugging the training staff to clear him.

Reactions: JPM

ghst187

Reaction score
A loss to the Bengals puts us at the third overall pick in the draft. Can we make it happen?
Yes! This would be the all time dumbest win in our history. Could possibly be the game to see who gets an all pro LT for the next decade or so.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This is a 3-13 team. They won't even be competitive going forward.

Darkhound

Reaction score
I have faith we will find a way to lose. The Bengals have found ways also to lose, But we are better at it or is that worse at it.
Our bad run defense will be the difference in this one.

All jokes, sarcasam and that stuff aside... I never ever THOUGHT we would genuinely become a 100% MEDIOCRE franchise.
What do I say this.. well lets see the things we as fans "celebrate"

1. Petty wins
2. MANY OF US (not me) are dying for a 4TH ROUND QB (he is not becoming the next Tom Brady)
3. We settle for less and less and less
4. Slowly but surely we have set our mindset to "average" or below average
5. We are more often in the talks of teams like the Browns, Dolphins, and those ever lasting loosing teams.

The cowboys have been, are and WILL be mediocre as long as the BILLIONARE IDIOT that owns and runs this team stays in charge!

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Unluckily, Dalton is playing his old team, which he will no doubt want to play up for.
Also a Bengals defense that was never allowed to tackle Dalton before being able to do so for the first time ever. Also Knight and Steele, so there is that.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
A loss to the Bengals puts us at the third overall pick in the draft. Can we make it happen?
When you have Raven players yelling EASY MONEY during the game I'm going to put MY money on the Bengals. Hell, I'm going to put my money on every opponent we have left in 2020. I want this team to get f@#$%^&^king blown out every week so JJ will have no recourse but to FIRE every stinking coach that has walked through the doors in this horrible 2020 season. We need new coaches to come in and CLEAN F@#$%^&*KING HOUSE! Send a message that in 2021 the free money bank is closed in BIG D.

Reaction score
If Joe Burrow were playing, this would be a Bengal blowout.

As it stands, the Cowboys have a chance. I guess