Big key to win tonight

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you give receivers cushion against TB12 he will eat you alive. Bump the receivers at the line and throw off Bradys timing. If I see a CB lined up 10 yards back when they need 5 I’m going to lose it.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you give receivers cushion against TB12 he will eat you alive. Bump the receivers at the line and throw off Bradys timing. If I see a CB lined up 10 yards back when they need 5 I’m going to lose it.
Good point, we need to get to Brady every now and then also, he can get frustrated easily. We can not let him go deep on us every time he feels like it, we will either get burned or get a PI call against us.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Brady loves the seams. The key is stopping the run to avoid 3rd n short. If Brady sees short, that ball will be out in 2 seconds every time.

On offense, we need to use Pollard effectively and Wars need to create separation.

Carson

Reaction score
Best QB in the league when throwing under 2.4 seconds. Becomes below average after that

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Agree with the OP. The usual off-coverage won't get it done tonight. Have to do something different tonight to force Brady to hold the ball a bit longer...even if it's just a half-second.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I wish Dak would do that.

Praxit

Reaction score
..stopping the run. Get Brady 3rd n long.

OL for Dallas needs to play stout. Open lanes and pass protect.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yep. Knock him down and around a few times. Get him complaining to the officials. He'll foldo like a cardo houso. He's never done that but he will tonight!

Aven8

Reaction score
Actually Fournette is 3rd on the team in receptions. He’s going to be in the flats all night. Stop that and we got a chance!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Actually Fournette is 3rd on the team in receptions. He’s going to be in the flats all night. Stop that and we got a chance!
key to stopping him is to not let him catch it, or else be arriving full speed and popping him the moment the ball gets there.

If he gets a grip on the rock and gets his momentum headed upfield, he's maybe the toughest guy in the league to tackle not named Derrick Henry imo

he dishes out punishment and finishes runs.
They need to not let him get a head of steam in space. If he gets going he's dangerous.

Aven8

Reaction score
key to stopping him is to not let him catch it, or else be arriving full speed and popping him the moment the ball gets there.

If he gets a grip on the rock and gets his momentum headed upfield, he's maybe the toughest guy in the league to tackle not named Derrick Henry imo

he dishes out punishment and finishes runs.
They need to not let him get a head of steam in space. If he gets going he's dangerous.
It’s because he weighs around 320!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends what yard line. If they’re on the wrong side of the field, I don’t have a problem with it.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Pressure Brady and put spy on Fournette,,,. comes out in the flat a lot. Pressure needs to be inside, make him move off his spot. And on offense....no turnovers.

Dakota

Reaction score
I think the key to victory tonight is scoring more points than you give up. For example if the Bucs score 35 points we need to score 36 or more. I think if we do this we will win.