Video: Big Mike fuming in the post game interview

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Mike starts at 3:33

Talking about how frustrating the ending of the game was. Obviously he is pointing to the refereeing but he can not call it out openly to avoid a lighter wallet by tomorrow.

Despite what the tough guys around here and shills like Fisher and Eisen always put out in their shows... Coaches know Refs decide games with bad calls/ no calls.

Big Mike wasn't this mad since someone ate the last bagel at the ranch coach's coffee room.

I know exactly what he's talking about. Every receiver on the planet knows to check with the refs when you line up to make sure you're not off side, and if the refs said he was good, this is bull **** for the refs to then call it on him. This is what I meant when I said we can't win with Jerry because he sold his soul to the devil, and he's too stubborn to ever change. We are doomed.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Im convinced Dak is just a locker room toxin. Notice how he essentially poisons every player he talks to/touches? He talked to Parsons last week. Ruined. Ruined the careers of many receivers such as Dez, Amari, now Ceedee and Gallup. Zeke has been ran to the ground (and now sucks) due to Dak Sak’s ineptitude and having to carry the team for many years. He has also taken on Dak’s “I don’t care anymore cause I got paid” mentality. He has gotten an entire coaching staff fired because he’s sucks so much. So many offensive picks and trading to help him out at expense for the defense, which sucks. Just horrible. Despicable. Disgusting. Downright atrocious. This team is an embarrassment to the 90s teams and should be renamed because they do not deserve to carry their legacy and monger. Should change it to the Dallas Clownboys and turn the stadium into a big circus tent. Make the mascot a clown. New colors are red white and yellow.
Blocked.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I thought someone said if you scored 28 you should win that game? We are so up and down on this board, it's sickening being here anymore.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look at the smile on Prescott's face in the still of the video. He doesn't care. He's been paid.

Probably my most hated Cowboy player of all time.
You're probably my most hated poster of all time. Trust me, for those who were around me in the old forums, that says a lot.

Aven8

Reaction score
Loved seeing that passion from Mike. Loved him throwing down his headset also. It was a big game for him and I don’t blame him. I got more mad yesterday at this game than I have in years too. 4 penalties on the final drive in OT? And a no call on PI? Total crap.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The unprepared team blames the referees. Prepared teams don't. Dallas was unprepared, if they don't know by now that teams are going to run the ball against them because they are perceived to be weak against the run then I don't know what to say. If the offense as a whole can't be accountable enough to minimize mistakes and actually execute plays instead of going through long stretches just doing nothing or going three and out then I don't know what to say other than - this team isn't going to win a Super Bowl.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I blame Moore for calling two passes in 3rd and 4th.
I do believe Moore sends Dak a run play and a pass play every time and Dak decides which one he feels the need to run by the defensive lineup he is engaging against. If I am mistaking on this point please let me know.