Big night for Cowboys players

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys players will go a long way in helping me decide if I boycott the rest of the NFL season. What happened over this past weekend was an embarrassment to the NFL, with owners taking place with their players in dishonoring our national anthem & flag by refusing to stand, stretching, looking down, etc. while our most precious thanksgiving to our fallen heroes was taking place. If just one Cowboys player follows suit, that will be it for me. I've had enough. If they don't like what is going on in this country, there are many more productive things black players can do besides protesting our anthem. How about going into grade schools & teaching little boys to respect little girls--something that is in short supply in the hood. Also, to teach little girls to respect themselves. Teenage girls having multiple babies by multiple partners is THE biggest problem in the black community. Single parent homes are almost at 80%!! It almost guarantees that these kids grow up poor- then the cycle repeats itself. Also, teach them to respect our laws & the police who enforce them, instead of wearing socks with cops represented as pigs!! Look in the mirror & make changes, before you start blaming others for your condition!! America is sick & tired of the victim card!

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
If things are constantly going wrong for you, maybe it's you who's causing the problem. That's a hard concept to come to grips with when you're used to blaming everybody else.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's not true lol plenty of examples of old fools
LOL, also true... plenty examples of an older gentlemen kicking the butt of a younger man mouthing off. I'm not going to hunt you down son so relax. Mouth away. I'm a big boy and can take every word you dish out.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
So

Are you some ageist that must squash the beliefs all over 50? You that small and intolerable?

It's a sad day when common sense and decency is an old fashioned concept.

Newsflash! People's lack of respect for cops is usually what gets them killed by one, not their melanin content.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
LOL, also true... plenty examples of an older gentlemen kicking the butt of a younger man mouthing off. I'm not going to hunt you down son so relax. Mouth away. I'm a big boy and can take every word you dish out.
Lol what?!? Calm down gramps, watch the blood pressure.