Big Ten championship game

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michigan vs Iowa

Of all the Conf Championship games this weekend. I think this one is the MOST likely for the undefeated team to Win. Kind of the opposite of the ACC game scenario I posted in the other thread.

Michigan has a very good offense and Defense.
Iowa has a very good defense and a very bad Offense.

The only people that probably want Michigan to win is Michigan and Michigan fans. I am sure the majority of the rest want Iowa to win.
However I think even those that want Iowa to win pretty much would admit that the chances are slim to none that it happens

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michigan vs Iowa

Of all the Conf Championship games this weekend. I think this one is the MOST likely for the undefeated team to Win. Kind of the opposite of the ACC game scenario I posted in the other thread.

The only people that probably want Michigan to win is Michigan and Michigan fans. I am sure the majority of the rest want Iowa to win.
However I think even those that want Iowa to win pretty much would admit that the chances are slim to none that it happens
Most of all, I am sure Ohio State, Texas and Alabama fans are rooting for Michigan and FSU to lose.

As a football fan, I really wish they had moved to 8 teams in the playoffs this year as a transition since they are going from 4 teams to 12 teams in 2024.

The top 4, if all undefeated, will deserve their CFP spots, but it would have been more interesting with a few of those 1-loss teams in there as well.

madcow74

Reaction score
Iowa fan and I just want to see that annoying smirk wiped off Harbaughs face. I hate the whole family

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Michigan vs Iowa

Big 10 = boring football.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Most of all, I am sure Ohio State, Texas and Alabama fans are rooting for Michigan and FSU to lose.

As a football fan, I really wish they had moved to 8 teams in the playoffs this year as a transition since they are going from 4 teams to 12 teams in 2024.

The top 4, if all undefeated, will deserve their CFP spots, but it would have been more interesting with a few of those 1-loss teams in there as well.
Some team(s) is really going to be upset.

madcow74

Reaction score
Why were there two teams in the top 4 then? You know ....before they had to play each other