Video: Big Time Hank

blueblood70

Reaction score
I like the guy and I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be where was he in the first quarter when the giants just ran all over us you know to a point where they had to pull him and put in Mazi isn't that crazy?? Well I don't have proof on tape because I haven't watched the breakdown of the film on whose fault it was but somebody wasn't stopping the run or getting to the quarterback and it may have just been cause it was the first game...

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I like the guy and I don't wanna be that guy but I'm gonna be where was he in the first quarter when the giants just ran all over us you know to a point where they had to pull him and put in Mazi isn't that crazy?? Well I don't have proof on tape because I haven't watched the breakdown of the film on whose fault it was but somebody wasn't stopping the run or getting to the quarterback and it may have just been cause it was the first game...
See also: Bigfoot

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It would be crazy if it was true. So the first drive where they had most of their success, I just went and re-watched, you should too. Hank did his job.

Play 1: SB ran away from Hank's side
2 DJ scramble outside
3 Screen pass loss of 1, Hank TFL
4 SB 9 yards up the gut, Hank out of lineup
5 SB 1st down-outside run, Hank got good push in middle
6 Hank out, Breida 4 yds up middle
7 Hank out, Jones outside 12 yds
8 SB no gain up middle, Hank held his ground
9 DJ 8 yds off tackle away from Hank who had a good push
10 False start
11 Fumble, Hank out of lineup

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It would be crazy if it was true. So the first drive where they had most of their success, I just went and re-watched, you should too. Hank did his job.

Play 1: SB ran away from Hank's side
2 DJ scramble outside
3 Screen pass loss of 1, Hank TFL
4 SB 9 yards up the gut, Hank out of lineup
5 SB 1st down-outside run, Hank got good push in middle
6 Hank out, Breida 4 yds up middle
7 Hank out, Jones outside 12 yds
8 SB no gain up middle, Hank held his ground
9 DJ 8 yds off tackle away from Hank who had a good push
10 False start
11 Fumble, Hank out of lineup
What stood out to me most were the scrambles by Jones. I don't think that drive goes anywhere without them. And we clamped down on them some after that drive.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What stood out to me most were the scrambles by Jones. I don't think that drive goes anywhere without them. And we clamped down on them some after that drive.
Agreed, they did have some success up the middle when Hank was out on that series but he was winning his battles even on those plays.