Bigger impact Barham or Downs?

This rookie class is looking solid so far, looks like we've got some good players for the future. With that said, in this short amount of games, who has been more impressive Barham or Downs? Did your pick surprise you??? Please give your input
Neither. Defense is 3rd worst in the NFL.
 
Yeah, him coaching Porter isnt something that shows up on the stat sheet, but its huge. He's such a student of the game im sure hes regularly helping the others get in position and anticipate what coming. There's no way to measure that.
That shot of him talking to Porter on the sidelines in the Texans game was nice.
 
With how bad the defense is it’s tough to say that either has truly had a massive impact. 11 JAGs on defense would return similar results so far.

Gun to my head I’d take Downs, but both have shown to be bright spots and give the defense hope for the future.
 
This rookie class is looking solid so far, looks like we've got some good players for the future. With that said, in this short amount of games, who has been more impressive Barham or Downs? Did your pick surprise you??? Please give your input
Barham so far but Downs is right behind him and ready to take over.
 
This rookie class is looking solid so far, looks like we've got some good players for the future. With that said, in this short amount of games, who has been more impressive Barham or Downs? Did your pick surprise you??? Please give your input
It's incomplete data for one I don't think with all the injuries that Downs is being utilized as much as he would inside the box as a pass rusher as a guy has played downhill he's been forced out of position playing too much nickel playing too much deep safety he needs to be in the box in my opinion so I'll call it a tie I mean I've seen Barham whiff on a short tackle for loss on a running back last game I mean literally had the perfect read he was in perfect position And then Whiffed...

He's not perfect and why are we want to pick one over the other they're both Cowboys they're both on defense we want them to both succeed and I don't think there's enough football been played to judge them..

I'd like to see what they look like when the teams more healthy when they're in better positions to be utilized as weapons more so right now they're just short handed I'm hoping after the Bucs game that they were able to get a lot of guys back and we get to see what it's supposed to look like..
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,234
Messages
14,673,993
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top