Biggest 1-3 vs 0-4 game in Cowboys history

blueblood70

Reaction score
hope all games are flexed to noon..early start over the chock fast and not waste my sundays..":)

seriously if this is to be turned around we need to get to 3-3 gain confidence starting righting the ship, it will go a long way for players and coaches finding someway to bail the eater out of a sinking ship

it will be interesting how MM get this turned around i mean Garett got us out of a 3-5 hole..

I believe we will find way to at least get to 9-7 win the division and be clicking by the playoffs..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
sad how every game is "must win" or "biggest in history"-almost like an plea for people to not start losing interest
why cant we just call it what it is- 2 lousy teams playing each other in an embarrassing bad division
That was basically the intent of my message in a sarcastic way:)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How did CBS get our game? Thought they did AFC games. Fox didn't want it? Can't say I blame them.
The rules were changed a few years ago on this .

Whichever network has the National game can choose.

CBS flexed out of their AFC game for ours. I’m sure because they figured the ratings would be higher.

rags

Reaction score
I'm not panicking yet because our division is awful.

However, if we lose to a winless Giants team that is without Barkley, I may start.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I certainly can’t recall a game of this magnitude in our history with 2 teams and this record. CBS even flexed their National broadcast Sunday for this game.

If the Cowboys dumpster fire continues the season could spiral quickly. There will be no excuses losing to the lowly Giants. And regardless how bad this division is we will be considered the worst team in it.

So, I can’t recall a bigger Must Win game of such magnitude for a 1-3 Cowboys team. One touted with high expectations. This could be the greatest collapse since 2010 if we lose to the Giants.

Is it really that big? What was the basis of those "high expectations"? The Cowboys were 8-8 last year and got worse on the defensive side of the ball in the offseason.

Some folks got mesmerized by CeeDee Lamb and convinced themselves that anyone but Garrett was worth 4 more wins. This team isn't a contender, even if they manage to get by the woeful Giants on Sunday. But I expect the Kool Aid will start flowing again if the Cowboys win. :rolleyes:

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
I certainly can’t recall a game of this magnitude in our history with 2 teams and this record. CBS even flexed their National broadcast Sunday for this game.

If the Cowboys dumpster fire continues the season could spiral quickly. There will be no excuses losing to the lowly Giants. And regardless how bad this division is we will be considered the worst team in it.

So, I can’t recall a bigger Must Win game of such magnitude for a 1-3 Cowboys team. One touted with high expectations. This could be the greatest collapse since 2010 if we lose to the Giants.

Can you imagine if Saquon Barkley was playing? How many yards do you think he would have on our defense? How many points would Dak have to score this week? 45? 50?