Biggest! *lil* Boys fan! Reppin HARD..

kmp77

Reaction score
That link tries to download a swf file. The link doesnt seem to be right.

50cent

Reaction score
Yeah that's tight, but his little *** better know his ABCs and pulling straight As or his parent need their *** beat.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
That kid's gonna be a WR someday if he has any speed. Look at the size of those mitts! No football is going to get away from those hands.:lmao2:

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
lol, a little dig on the Eagles:
"when we got the ball
you know it's on
it's a one way ticket
to the end zone

you had your chance
now it's our time
america's team
so we gotta shine"

:trophy:

lockster

Reaction score
Yeah that's funny! But I do agree with 50 Cent >>>>
50cent;1833958 said:
Yeah that's tight, but his little *** better know his ABCs and pulling straight As or his parent need their *** beat.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I can't listen to that stuff. I had to stop it half way through. What are we teaching kids these days.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
half way thru it gets funky. just speed it up to the half way point

focalized31

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1833993 said:
I can't listen to that stuff. I had to stop it half way through. What are we teaching kids these days.

Why is it bad? Because he raps hes goin NOwhere in his life? Why is teachin him to rap a bad thing? Why cant he do it, if hes been blessed with that talent?

I dont understand some of you ppl!

focalized31

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1834079 said:
He'll be real entertaining in the joint.

Why? Because hes a rapper at the age of 6? Do you believe hes gonna end up in prison? Thats some BS! Bunch of jugdemental ppl!

You dont even know the damn kid...

For all you know, he could be a straight A student, an doin, what he likes on the side?

Sheesh..

Anyway ill get ready for flamage, cuz thats the way (Some) of you are..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
focalized31;1834100 said:
Why is it bad? Because he raps hes goin NOwhere in his life? Why is teachin him to rap a bad thing? Why cant he do it, if hes been blessed with that talent?

Don't worry about some of these guys! The little dude can rap...

:lmao: :laugh2: :lmao:

Just keep the little cat away from pit bulls and it's all good!

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't listen to rap but I can't understand why it bothers some of you. I'm a middle aged white male and I still thought the kid was pretty good. How bad can it be when he's talking about our Cowboys going to the superbowl?

As far as the comments about him going to jail and such... WHAT? I bet half the guys on OUR team listen to rap.

If bad music was enough to put someone in prison, Hutchinson would have had a life sentence.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
focalized31;1834100 said:

Guess I just missed that whole "talent" part.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Scotman;1834136 said:
I don't listen to rap but I can't understand why it bothers some of you. I'm a middle aged white male and I still thought the kid was pretty good. How bad can it be when he's talking about our Cowboys going to the superbowl?

As far as the comments about him going to jail and such... WHAT? I bet half the guys on OUR team listen to rap.

If bad music was enough to put someone in prison, Hutchinson would have had a life sentence.

:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2: :bow: :lmao2: