Bijan Robinson visits Eagles

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I hope they take him at 10. :laugh:
It would be stupid of them not to, honestly.

They're still a SB caliber team, and he's someone that can come in and be an upgrade right away.

Probably not a great future move, but it's not going to hurt them for years (if ever).

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This is where Robinson will go imo.

Then they have Hurts and Robinson as their running attack duo.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Please waste your top 10 pick here. Maybe Bijan averages 5 more yards per game overr Penny or anyone else getting the same number of carries.

Hardline

Reaction score
The eagles is the last team I want to draft him. The chances of us getting him is slim to none. If the Eagles pass him up at 10 the chargers or bucs most likely take him.

rambo2

Reaction score
They would either have to take him at 10 or trade back from 10 or up from 30 to get him. We certainly don't want Philly to get him, but it would cost them a lot to get him. If for some reason he is available at 26, the Cowboys should take him. If they don't, Philly would probably snag him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
others have pointed out that they only have 6 picks.pick 10 may be too rich for Bijan but they can trade back a bit and get him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They would either have to take him at 10 or trade back from 10 or up from 30 to get him. We certainly don't want Philly to get him, but it would cost them a lot to get him. If for some reason he is available at 26, the Cowboys should take him. If they don't, Philly would probably snag him.
They dont worry me at all. Howie wont spend a top ten pick on a RB. They havent drafted a first round RB under Roseman. Ever.

Sydla

Reaction score
They won't take him at 10. If he's there at 30, that's a luxury pick for them, they might nab him.

I honestly can't concern myself with what Philly does or doesn't do in the draft. They could grab two players that aren't named Bijon Robinson and both could be awesome and help them. So I can't concern myself with what they might do. And I am certainly not drafting a guy where part of the analysis is I don't want another team to get him.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Would imagine that half of the teams will bring in Robinson for a visit. Just wonder if Philly would spend a 1st on a RB.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Then why did they bring him in for a visit?
Why not? If he is there after 10 they may trade up but I doubt it. It doesnt hurt them to. Cowboys brought in Addison, Porter JR, Witherspoon. All guys they have no shot of drafting. LOL. Its part of the process

Sydla

Reaction score
Then why did they bring him in for a visit?
Because they have other picks other than 10?

Or maybe they just want to meet guys who could be an option if they trade down in the first?

Bringing him in for a visit doesn't mean they are taking him at 10. LOL, come on.

Sydla

Reaction score
Why not? If he is there after 10 they may trade up but I doubt it. It doesnt hurt them to. Cowboys brought in Addison, Porter JR, Witherspoon. All guys they have no shot of drafting. LOL. Its part of the process
LOL, yep.

The logic some people here use is fascinating.

rambo2

Reaction score
It will hurt them to trade up. They would lose the draft capital that they need.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I'm not worried: We have the best run defense anyone has seen in decades.