Video: Bill Belichick breaks down film of the Cowboys

MikeB80

Reaction score
I would love to hear Bill talking the cowboys up to his team to get them all riled up.

this is exactly what Belichick did in 07, I remember Teddy Bruschi after the game running his mouth about how great Dallas thought they were with this and that....it was all from Bellichick. He just talked them up and fired his team up with this exact thing.

Tom Coughlin did the exact same thing in 07 before the playoff game. Not sure why he lost 3 straight before that playoff game but it worked for that day.

I am really in fear of a blow out tomorrow. We actually may have more punts than points.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Welppers, without reading past the frickin' threads titled header ,,,,we be toast, amigoso_O

Planet Earth is blue& there's nothing I can do, sez' major Tom to ground control*

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't doubt it, but the fact that they named the monitor that is pretty funny. I have to say, that's unquestionably the most personality I've ever seen from Bill....Yes, I'm serious.
I don't have an issue with his personality.

He is not boom wap like Madden, but he without a doubt sees things at a different level.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Love to the use of the forward and reverse while watching film, reminded me of the Tom Landry Show when he would break down film on the old 8 mm reel:)

We're coming for you Bill and hell's coming with us:flagwave: