Video: Bill Belichick breaks down film of the Cowboys

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re getting ready to get destroyed. Belichick’s face is even more dangerous looking than usual and the breakdown of our team looked a little bit too easy for him. Jason Garrett will not be able to handle this. This is going to be a blowout :facepalm:...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Interesting that BB did not even talk about Zeke or our ground attack. We consider our identity to be a tough, power run team.

Did BB not look at it because that simply is not our identity at this point? Or did he avoid addressing it because he did not want to tip his hand by putting some analysis on film on what he wants to focus on for the game?

Damn his jedi mind tricks

DStar22

Reaction score
I liked the comment from the 100 all time team of Belichick's: "you have to attack, you can't dig a hole in the ground"

thats what we need to do.

on another note, he is buttering us up. don't think that he thinks he can't or won't win against us. we need to show him something if we want a chance!

ondaedg

Reaction score
Me thinks BB is trying to send a message to Dak that there may be a spot for him in NE soon.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This show airs every Saturday night at 11:30 pm in these parts. I make sure to catch it every time I'm up and around at that time. The Belichick Breakdowns are gold.

Yes, he makes beating this week's opponent sound like an impossible task every week. No matter how bad they are.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
He is being too complimentary across the board. It reminds me of JG saying "they are a good football team" even when we are playing a win less team. He is talking up to opponent. I'm sure inside the building he is saying "they are weak here", "we are going to exploit them there"