Twitter: Bill Belichick talks Cowboys in today's presser

Potenza

Reaction score
Sounds like BB is prepping for a battle. I don’t like that methodical talk he does against us.

Should be no posts on this forum talking about walking over New England, because they’re more of a mountain than a bump in the road for this team right now…

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Belichick respects the Cowboys. Especially MM and Quinn. This is going to be a dog fight.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I bet he was trying very hard not to be too giddy with the terrible run defense he gets to face this week.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Same thing, talks good good good about us, and beats our coaches in a mental game during the game!! We don't stand a chance

Carson

Reaction score
Same thing, talks good good good about us, and beats our coaches in a mental game during the game!! We don't stand a chance
Thats what this is.

Reminds of the South Park Chinpokomon episode.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bill's still mad at Dak for torching his defense last year. Dak had most passing yards vs Belicheat's defense by any QB ever.
The Patriots were struggling to start the season and they only beat the Jets and Texans, who ended up both with 4 wins total. They ended up playing the Jets next week and laid 54 on them.

Diggs had a pick 6 in the 4th. The OL dominated the Patriots blitzes and Passing yards doesn't equal TDs. Dak had 1 INT and 1 fumble. Bill's defenses have been torched way worse in the modern era.

Rush came out the next week and beat the Vikings and than Dak's season imploded starting with the Broncos. That game was vastly over-rated.

Zman5

Reaction score

khiladi

Reaction score

Dak Prescott had a record-setting day against the Belichick-era Patriots

https://www.nbcsportsboston.com/nfl...ay-against-the-belichick-era-patriots/192737/

Again, passing yards does not equal TDs. Dak also needed a pick 6 by Diggs... Vastly-overrated performance with much better talent against a struggling team, just like Dak's career here. The Patriots blitzed I believe the most of any team that week and the Cowboys front-line stifled it. The Patriots defense was worn out. Dak's next game was against Denver after Cooper Rush beat the Vikings and he completely sucked and the offense went into a tail spin.

Zman5

Reaction score
Again, passing yards does not equal TDs. Dak also needed a pick 6 by Diggs... Vastly-overrated performance with much better talent against a struggling team, just like Dak's career here. The Patriots blitzed I believe the most of any team that week and the Cowboys front-line stifled it. The Patriots defense was worn out. Dak's next game was against Denver after Cooper Rush beat the Vikings and he completely sucked and the offense went into a tail spin.

Does your BS about Dak help you sleep better at night?
Dak must have slept with your girl and your lunch money. LOL.

Garbagetime

Reaction score
BB stated multiple times how deep DQ has LVE playing. Sort of contradicts the dummies on this board that say he is supposed to be shooting gaps and making TFL and if he doesn't then he sucks.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I wish Bill would retire and do either a podcast or work for a serious network discussing football.
Dude is a national treasure for football knowledge.
Rather him come coach the Cowboys.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Belichick spends a lot of time talking about Vander Esch. I'm wondering if he sees LVE as one of his types of guys.