Bill Belichick

eromeopolk

Reaction score
He was a 56 yard FG away from beating Tom Brady with a rookie QB. Cowboys have a good test on the road.

When the Cowboys were dominating in the 70's-80's and 90's the traveled well with fan and won well on the road.

This is an opportunity to go against a good defense and a great Hall of Fame Head Coach.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am wondering if he will try to take away the run game and challenge Dak. If he tries and we run over them then his plan is shot. Maybe he throws in some flea flickers or trick plays. They can’t hang with us. What’s the pats run defense ranked.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He was a 56 yard FG away from beating Tom Brady with a rookie QB. Cowboys have a good test on the road.

When the Cowboys were dominating in the 70's-80's and 90's the traveled well with fan and won well on the road.

This is an opportunity to go against a good defense and a great Hall of Fame Head Coach.

That game was in the pouring rain so its helped stop the great passing game of the bucs.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I am wondering if he will try to take away the run game and challenge Dak. If he tries and we run over them then his plan is shot. Maybe he throws in some flea flickers or trick plays. They can’t hang with us. What’s the pats run defense ranked.
They are ranked pretty high but they haven't played a good offense until TB but it was rainy and typical NE weather.

They haven't got punched in the mouth yet and if I am KM that is the game plan going in.

rambo2

Reaction score

He will be lucky to win 6 or 7 games this season.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We should win the game, but any given Sunday **** happens.

Reactions: BAT

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Rain forecast so it's going to be a heavy night for Zeke and Pollard, don't think the Pats have faced a team with this good or a run game. I expect them to stack the box and hope that the rain will aid them with messing up the passing game.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Rain forecast so it's going to be a heavy night for Zeke and Pollard, don't think the Pats have faced a team with this good or a run game. I expect them to stack the box and hope that the rain will aid them with messing up the passing game.

Sunday Oct. 17:

Sunny , High of 64 and low of 46. - winds 5-10 out of the west - 20% chance of rain

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/...95b1a355c33d6e70dd00f4555f31c545a344be632e20c

Supposed to rain the night before as a frontal system passes

I have ultimate respect for Belicheats defensive game planning. Not saying he is unbeatable but KM needs to have a couple of cards up his sleeve. Patsies rarely beat themselves.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Hope we win!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
yes we are the better team but bill is a great d coordinator and has tons of experience while kellen is just starting out. I guess that’s my only concern, but I expect a win.

This is a great test for Boy Wonder. Yes we are a better team, but if Kellen can counter Bill’s scheme and dictate the game and we win big, that would be a huge feather in his hat!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The next 2 games are losses.......:(

Reid1boys

Reaction score

His team lost to a crappy Dolphins, got smoked by avg Saints and barely beat a horrible Houston team. We should smoke this team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

It never ceases to amaze me how so many fans think that some NFL team should dominate some NFL team. This is the NFL and that just can’t be predicted. Sure it happens, but if you want to bet your house on it you will lose in the long run. Every NFL matchup is a hard, tough grind.