News: Bills QB Josh Allen Snapped at Stefon Diggs After Week 1 Loss - Turnover Leadership

jwitten82

Reaction score
Did Allen snap at diggs when the latter dropped his over 60 yard dime that probably would have won them the game in the playoffs?
He should've, but idk how in the hell Allen missed Diggs wide open on that 3rd down

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stand by/reviewing source link in opening post

Thread re-opened

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Who friggin cares?

I guess this is some convoluted way to try to make Dak look better?

The Natural

Reaction score
Why did poster Post anything about Stephon Diggs not being Cowboy relevant??

Is this your Elite model QB whom Prescott should be like??? :lmao:

Dak Haters know the annointing gig is over!!
So the answer to the question is “nothing”?

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anecdote about a season opener is the reach to connect to Dak leadership and role-modeling. I get it. Josh Allen is a terrible role model for a QB. Imagine if Josh Allen in a playoff game had ticked off his star receiver or fell of the same page for all to see. Now that would be the ultimate testimony to a QBs leadership.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My linked was crap.

Thank you
No problem. Scratch using anything from whatever site that particular link came from in the future. It is on CowboysZone's block list. Blocked content is not allowed on CowboysZone.

calico

Reaction score
But did he put mushroom stamps on his teammate’s elbows during meetings like Charles Haley?

Loso86

Reaction score
DI'd
Did Allen snap at diggs when the latter dropped his over 60 yard dime that probably would have won them the game in the playoffs?
Siggs Snapp at him when he would force the ball unnecessarily and throw a pick!?