Bills sign La'el Collins

tayloner

Reaction score
I honestly don't know who I would have rather had between Chuma Edoga and La'el. I assume they are both vet min deals, or very close to it. And Edoga is younger I believe, so maybe that's the tiebreak. Oh well, doesn't matter now, it's done. And I assume we're probably done adding to the o-line room beside draft/UDFA.

exciter

Reaction score
Cool! He can go there and be out of shape for camp and all out underachieve. Wonder how long it will take their fan base to realize he’s a fantasy!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
You do not go back to players like Collins, Gregory and Elliott. Once you move on you never look back. Guys like that do not get better. The Cowboys are correct in saying "No, thanks. We have been there and done that already."

tayloner

Reaction score
I honestly don't know who I would have rather had between Chuma Edoga and La'el. I assume they are both vet min deals, or very close to it. And Edoga is younger I believe, so maybe that's the tiebreak. Oh well, doesn't matter now, it's done. And I assume we're probably done adding to the o-line room beside draft/UDFA.
Well, I was WAY wrong about contract values. La'el's deal is 1 year worth up to $6.25mm, which of course very clearly answers the question of why Chuma>La'el.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They traded away Diggs to make room for Collins.

And some think Jerry is goofy.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Now we will read on SM how we lost a great player. Of course if we signed him we would read on SM how he stinks.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Where's the Cowboys "contetnt creator" who had La'el Collins and Martavious Bryant as key free agents the Cowboys have signed for 2024?