Bills vs Eagles

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s as big as a Cowboys game for us today.

We need Buffalo to win this game.

I actually think Buffalo is a bad matchup for Philly.

Dallas plays Seattle.

Then we play Philly at home.

If Buffalo beats Philly then Eagles then go on to play the 49ers which is a win win for us.

Then they have to come to Dallas.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Josh Allen has everything going for him but turnovers keep him from reaching the peak. Favre had such an arm he was able to get away with it but Allen does not.
That classic game vs the Chiefs showed Allen could compete with the very best but since then frankly I think he has slipped

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Miami might be the singular game the eagles looked like the eagles this year

In other words, these eagles ain’t those 2022 eagles idc what their record states we can and should beat them

Mark

Reaction score
BUF could be a tough out for PHI, depending on which Josh Allen shows up. The Bills should be particularly motivated by the prospect of falling to .500, jeopardizing their playoff hopes.

The Eagles' schedule affords them the luxury of meeting a majority of the better teams in Philly. Would love to see this game played in Buffalo.

PHI is -3 on the betting line by virtue of hosting the game. Interestingly, ESPN analytics gives BUF a 54.1% chance of victory.

Doomsay

Reaction score
The Bills might have had a chance at home…. But, they are a bad road team & Philly refs make a win all the more unlikely.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Bills might have had a chance at home…. But, they are a bad road team & Philly refs make a win all the more unlikely.
They're desperate though their playoffs lives are on the line. I at least expect a good matchup but yeah def. won't put money on the Bills on this one.

JBS

Reaction score
I'm guessing they do what they always do. Figure out a way to win regardless of how well they are playing.
Whether they win or lose isn’t relevant. We aren’t catching them. One day people in here will understand this.

CowboyDawg

Reaction score
I worry about Buffalo being on the road vs the Eagles defense/d-line… think that could cause them some issues. If Josh Allen can take care of the ball, they have a chance to win.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Bills have a good enough D line to clog the middle and slow the run game down. I could easily see a loss coming off the emotional comeback on a short week.