Billy Cundiff signs with the Bucs

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Don't know if this is a repost if so sorry.... I think Billy will become a VG kicker.

FYI

Buccaneers | Cundiff signed
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:57:26 -0800

Paul Sheehy, of ProStar Sports Agency, has confirmed the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed PK Billy Cundiff (Cowboys). Terms of the deal are not currently available

aznhalf

Reaction score
First I heard of it.

I think if he can get his head back into the game he can be a decent kicker. We'll see I guess.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Don't know if this is a repost if so sorry.... I think Billy will become a VG kicker.

It's not a repost, but there are PLENTY of other things for you to be sorry for...

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It's not a repost, but there are PLENTY of other things for you to be sorry for...
OK I apologize and Repent on every thing I've ever done and things I haven't done yet.... Satisfied?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
No, that depends on the the things you haven't done yet.......Gawd help us!!! :laugh1:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, that is one team eliminated from the playoffs, 15 from the NFC to go.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Good for Billy Cundiff.

One of the good guys, ya gotta be rooting for him!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
Watch Billy turn into Automatica down here.

Why did Tampa hire Hoffman? LOL Listening to some you would think the only way Cundiff could make a kick is all because of Hoffman.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
"I See Dead People" meets "Chuckie."

Oh the horror.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
It probably means that they know they won't be able to sign Matt Bryant back . Bryant is my hope for a free-agent kicker . He's young for a kicker at 31 , had a higher FG% last season at 84.0 than Longwell , Vinatieri , and several other FA kickers , and he's got a pretty big leg with 5 touch backs .

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

FYI

Paul Sheehy, of ProStar Sports Agency, has confirmed the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed PK Billy Cundiff (Cowboys). Terms of the deal are not currently available

Congrats Billy......now I will not have to worry about you jogging on the field to kick an important FG.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:
Good for Billy Cundiff.

One of the good guys, ya gotta be rooting for him!

Or feel sorry for him being such a lousy kicker.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

FYI

Good Riddins....

Good riddance for those of you that think I don't know how to spell

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
GOOD! I never ever want to see that baby faced brat again!

fortdick

Reaction score
Chief said:
"I See Dead People" meets "Chuckie."

Oh the horror.

That was funny!

But it is sad that Billy won't be back in Dallas. NOT!

CoCo

Reaction score
Yes, good riddance.

Because we all know that Longwell or Vinatieri or Vanderjagt will become FA's courted only by us. We're sure to sign one of them. Its so easy! Even if we don't, just about anyone off the street would be better than Cundiff, or Suisham, or Cortez, or any of the other guys we tried to sign off the streets last year.

[sarcasm off/]

Having someone else sign Cundiff at this point is not addition by subtraction. Show me the kicker we have under contract who is superior? Oh, yeah. We have nothing better yet... Until we do I will refrain from celebrating.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I'd rather we sign Longwell, he's better at Kickoffs then Vanderjagt, Also I heard Mickey Today say that Bryant has not made a FG of longer then 47 yards in his career, is this true?.