Bing Predicts: NFL Wild Card

Reaction score
I've been hearing it all week. Very few are picking the Cowboys to win this game.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
isn't that pretty much what every body is predicting that the sea hags win now matter now many games the win or how far the go or don't go they are not going to be pick to win any game they play

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have gotten some support. I just watched whatever the show is on NFLN now and the 4 member panel split 3-1 Cowboys on the game.

It's a winnable game I just expect to lose because of Russell Wilson.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The Cowboys have gotten some support. I just watched whatever the show is on NFLN now and the 4 member panel split 3-1 Cowboys on the game.

It's a winnable game I just expect to lose because of Russell Wilson.
I expect the Cowboys to win because of Dak Prescott

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
SOOOOOO glad we are at home. Home playoff games are a big advantage period— even more so on a short prep week.

They have beaten us the last two times we have played— so I don’t blame the media for going with Wilson, the better coaching staff, and more experienced playoff roster.

BUT— virtually ALL of the intangibles are in Dallas’ corner: we are the underdogs, we are the hungrier team, we are the team with everything to prove etc...

I just get the feeling this will be a “shock the world” win for the Cowboys... I think the DL is in Wilson’s face all game and team speed on defense, coupled with a big effort day from Zeke gets it done for us

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can be in Wilson's face all you want, you have to tackle him. Otherwise he will get out of the pocket and gash you.

Sydla

Reaction score
I just read an analysis that said the Seahawks have the much better receivers.

I need to stop reading these "experts".

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
The Seahawks have the coaching advantage and the better QB...a recipe that usually means success. They are average on the road, though.

Cowboys 13
Seahawks 10

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
You can be in Wilson's face all you want, you have to tackle him. Otherwise he will get out of the pocket and gash you.
Have a feeling Jaylon will be Russell's shadow all night Saturday and will get a couple of big hits on him.