Bjorn Woerner worth a look?

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
Sorry if already posted. Just saw the Jags released him. Definitely been a bust so far, but maybe kick the tires with Marinelli?

RS12

Reaction score
He hasnt shown a thing in his time in the league. I doubt that trend changes here.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Would love to see the people who said we should draft him come out and admit it. I remember him being one of the more debated draftees not too long ago.

marchetta

Reaction score
Would love to see the people who said we should draft him come out and admit it. I remember him being one of the more debated draftees not too long ago.
Yeah, I remember him being very polarizing here. Kinda like Bosa was this year.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
I remember him doing really well at Florida State, but have to admit that I haven't seen him play much at the next level. His stats are certainly underwhelming. And as one poster said, Bradley is no chump. I guess you would think their may not be much there if Bradley is willing to give up on him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Well, I'm here. I did not say we should draft him but I did think he was pretty interesting in the 2013 draft. I will say this though, I never liked him as a LB. I thought he was better suited to DE in a 43. JMO.

erod

Reaction score
Jacksonville is loaded with first-round defensive players. When does their defense actually get good?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Jacksonville is loaded with first-round defensive players. When does their defense actually get good?

Once again, you're talking out your rear. Feel free to name all the 1st rounders they've taken the past five years.