Black Friday 2020 Thread

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Has anyone bought anything during this Black Friday "Month" ?

I think the biggest deals I've seen are Airpod Pros for $169 at Walmart, Apple Watch Series 3 for $120 at Walmart and some decent pricing on TV's at Best Buy.

Any deals you guys have your eye on?

cowboyec

Reaction score
ebay.
keyshawn johnson home jersey.
reebok.
3xl.
$17.99+s/h.

but when i wear that 19...in my mind it's an Amari Cooper jersey.
:flagwave:COOOOOOOOOOP:flagwave:

cowboyec

Reaction score
ebay.
nov 1986 Cowboys v Giants gameday program.
Tony D on the cover.
got it for $7 +s/h.

cowboyec

Reaction score
hobby lobby has all their fall crap on sale...80% off.
i got a board painted up like a football field for $2...gonna put it in my janitor cave at work.

i also got a turkey dressed up like a ref signaling Touchdown...$2....i got the other one earlier this year...a turkey runnin' the ball bustin' out the heisman pose.
my wife doesnt know it yet but they will be this years table center piece on turkey day.

any way...you can find some cool stuff at hobby lobby if you hunt'n peck enough.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
hobby lobby has all their fall crap on sale...80% off.
i got a board painted up like a football field for $2...gonna put it in my janitor cave at work.

i also got a turkey dressed up like a ref signaling Touchdown...$2....i got the other one earlier this year...a turkey runnin' the ball bustin' out the heisman pose.
my wife doesnt know it yet but they will be this years table center piece on turkey day.

any way...you can find some cool stuff at hobby lobby if you hunt'n peck enough.
Come on fess up. You just go there to check out the chicks.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am working the wife for a new set of tires and/or rims for my new Ram. I found a great holiday deal where the 4th tire is a dollar. But, she is holding firm saying there is no good reason to buy new tires for a brand new truck that already has brand new tires :muttley:

You see, mine came with 20” rims and low profile tires which I think looks wimpy on this truck. I want something manlier but options are limited due to ABS, speedometer and computer concerns. In order to get the tires I really want, I will have to go down to 18” rims and maybe even get a level kit.

I don’t like my chances here........she does has a valid point but this truck won’t have the complete ‘look’ I want until this happens!

cowboyec

Reaction score
I am working the wife for a new set of tires and/or rims for my new Ram. I found a great holiday deal where the 4th tire is a dollar. But, she is holding firm saying there is no good reason to buy new tires for a brand new truck that already has brand new tires :muttley:

You see, mine came with 20” rims and low profile tires which I think looks wimpy on this truck. I want something manlier but options are limited due to ABS, speedometer and computer concerns. In order to get the tires I really want, I will have to go down to 18” rims and maybe even get a level kit.

I don’t like my chances here........she does has a valid point but this truck won’t have the complete ‘look’ I want until this happens!
work your magic Keanu.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Gas mileage.

morasp

Reaction score
The Flash season 6 Blu ray $10 amazon
Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures Blu ray $23.33 Amazon