Black mark versus Smudge

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
Any of you guys catch Phillips PC? Most of it was the same as yesterday. In fact, Phillips even said not much has changed since yesterday 'cept it's today. He did, however, adamantly dispute King's claim that he said camera-gate would leave a black mark on the Patriots' past accomplishments. He said 'black mark' is an east coast term and he's from Texas, so he wouldn't have said it that way. If he'd said it, he'd have said 'smudge' or something like that.

I don't see Phillips being the type to back down from something he said if he said it. My guess is there was some type of miscommunication and that King reworded what he thought Phillips was saying.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Colo;1703211 said:
I don't see Phillips being the type to back down from something he said if he said it. My guess is there was some type of miscommunication and that King reworded what he thought Phillips was saying.

Nah, there was no miscommunication. King saw away to intentionally *misinterpret* what Phillips said and did so to create *hype and discord*.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
nyc;1703223 said:
Nah, there was no miscommunication. King saw away to intentionally *misinterpret* what Phillips said and did so to create *hype and discord*.

:fact:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
watching PTI and Wilbon is goin on and on saying Peter King gets everthing right 99.9999% of the time HAHA...BS!

ALSO: Wilbon just picked Dallas to beat NE