Bland comparison to Richard Sherman

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Bland is better because he's humble, doesn't do much talking, man of a few words!!
Actually, you can see their personalities are completely opposite of each other. Sherman is a natural talker, very comfortable in front of the camera. It's not hard to see Bland is shy, a man of few words (lol). Both are good people ......

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Limited experience at a low level (1 year I believe), and had a tendency to he grabby.

I remember the thinking around here when he was being mentioned is that he could eventually develop into a playable #4.
I think I read somewhere he once played WR .......not sure what level

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I like Quinn like everyone, but I'm a little tired of him getting credit for Bland. Dan's pet cat CB that draft was Wright, who he personally scouted, was drafted two rounds earlier, and can't play a lick. And of course Bossman the round before. That's second and third round busts at the position who gave us absolutely nothing.

popp1234

Reaction score
I like Quinn like everyone, but I'm a little tired of him getting credit for Bland. Dan's pet cat CB that draft was Wright, who he personally scouted, was drafted two rounds earlier, and can't play a lick. And of course Bossman the round before. That's second and third round busts at the position who gave us absolutely nothing.
Wel, that's the way it goes. But if Bland sucked, would Quinn also own it?

John813

Reaction score
Bland was just a guy overlooked in college and nfl scouts. Played in the fcs for 3 years. Transferred to Fresno and quickly won the starting position.
Just someone who didn't have a lot of d1 tape.
Also, didn't play for a big, nationally known team, helped him fall.
definitely a hidden gem

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Those are two different drafts.

2021 Joseph, Wright & Mukuamu
2022 Bland

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Irvin actually said that Bland is a converted RB. Now I don't know what to believe, but it's obvious he played offense. Great pickup and F Sherman lol