Bland Isn't A 1 Year Wonder

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I’ll wait before busting out the annoying oil, especially after 1.5 days into training camp.

I wonder how he’ll adjust to Zim’s D? He isn’t risky, he’s as conservative as they come.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Bland is an expert in covering "outs" ........ he will nab a sideline ball in a heartbeat ....... throw to the inside or over the top and he is average.
Like Diggs did, Bland has areas of his game to work on to be a great all-around corner. I liked Diggs' improvement from his big interception year to the next year, when he became better at not biting on double-moves to try to jump the route. Hopefully, Bland shows the same kind of improvement. He got exposed a little later in the season, causing Gilmore to take over coverage of some of the top receivers, but that's good teaching material for him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’ll wait before busting out the annoying oil, especially after 1.5 days into training camp.

I wonder how he’ll adjust to Zim’s D? He isn’t risky, he’s as conservative as they come.
I believe Zimmer will use a lot more two-deep than Quinn was, which should actually help the outside corners be able to jump the short routes. Of course, since we made it a priority to keep Harris as the DB coach and even make him the assistant head coach, that may signal that we want our secondary to stay the same.