BleachReport 2 Mock

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/274562-2010-nfl-mock-draft-october-edition/show_full

an interesting mock

12) Dallas: Dez Bryant (WR Oklahoma State)

You don't think a little thing like an NCAA suspension would scare off Jerry Jones, would you? The Cowboys need players on an aging offensive line and defense, but the prospect of having Bryant to stretch the field will be too much for the Cowboys

44) Dallas: Ciron Black (OT Louisiana State)

The Cowboys' offensive line is aging and has very little depth behind mostly middling starters. Ciron Black has been one of the top tackle prospects for a while, but scouts question if he can play left tackle. As the linemen start to sort themselves out, Black will fall. However, he is still a great prospect at RT or either guard position

don't think either guy will be there - plus I rather have

16) Green Bay: Charles Brown (OT Southern California)

Brown is rising up a lot of draft charts and scouts always love a left tackle who is a converted tight end. Brown is one of the few tackle prospects that has a great deal of upside and a lot more room to fill out his frame. Green Bay needs pass protection in the worst way and can't afford another year of letting Aaron Rodgers get beat up.

27) Cincinnati: Mike Iupati (OG Idaho)

The big Samoan is rocketing up draft boards. Iupati is 6'6" and is listed at 330 lbs., but is probably more. Most importantly, the guard moves like he is around 200 lbs. and can get to the next level on sweeps and draws. Iupati could end up moving to right tackle and both positions could use an upgrade in Cincy.

32) New York Giants: Bruce Campbell (OT Maryland)

This little-known left tackle is almost assured a first-round grade from the NFL if he comes out this year but his stock may slip as concerns with knee problems and turf toe will leave teams questioning his durability. However, Campbell is an exceptional prospect with the ability to play anywhere on the offensive line and a massive frame at 6'7" and 310 lbs.

54) New York Jets: Jason Fox (OT Miami)

or

63) Indianapolis: Sam Young (OT Notre Dame)

With Tony Ugoh on the bench and probably sliding inside next year, the Colts have a need at tackle. Young is a massive prospect at nearly 6'8" and has the arm length and athleticism to stick on the blindside, but lacks great technique. Young could be a perennial Pro Bowler on either side if he puts in the work.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I want Iupati and Fox........Those two would give us almost a complete backup OL with Free and Brewster. All we would need is a legit backup Center. Either Draft, UDFA, or FA.

rkell87

Reaction score
im cool with that. dont think that will be our draft possition though

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;3025476 said:
lol hopefully 32?! ;)

but really i cant see us drafting earlier than sixteen.

I can see it. I actually expect it. Top 12 seem about right maybe in the top 10.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;3024799 said:
I want Iupati and Fox........Those two would give us almost a complete backup OL with Free and Brewster. All we would need is a legit backup Center. Either Draft, UDFA, or FA.

agreed I would love that draft getting them two would make the whole draft

but I like these two FA's at G

Jahri Evans – Saints - but he will want a bucket of money
Deuce Lutui – Cards - the same

but I would rather get Iupati myself

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3025991 said:

I would rather have Studdard from the Cards than Lutui.....of course he isnt a FA....but still. He plays angry and is a very good Center.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Why would we sign a FA OG a huge contract right now? Kosier is still on the books for this year and next and he's pretty damn good. Bigg is on the books for another 2 and a probowl guard. Where would Jahri Evans fit?

If anything,draft Iupati to develop and take over for Kosier in 2011. He would be alot cheaper.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3026071 said:
Why would we sign a FA OG a huge contract right now? Kosier is still on the books for this year and next and he's pretty damn good. Bigg is on the books for another 2 and a probowl guard. Where would Jahri Evans fit?

If anything,draft Iupati to develop and take over for Kosier in 2011. He would be alot cheaper.

wow, I am impressed Slate......this is actually a well thought out, solid post. Color me surprised.:laugh2:

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3026071 said:

yea I agree - but does Jerry and his cohorts

we got a lot money going to Ware - maybe Austin an Bowen Spears

I say draft OT and OG - S - DL - and maybe a WR

but I want two high picks for the O line some one that could play right away

much better than Mcq an Holland

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3025991 said:

Iupati is my favorite lineman in this draft... get him, then in free agency go out and get Marcus McNeill...