Bledsoe Bashing in New England

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I've mentioned this before but it would seem to make no sense.

I can see Buffalo fans not exactly cherishing DB, but Bledsoe left NE the undisputed BEST pre-Brady QB the franchise had ever seen. (PLunkett didn't turn it on til Oakland) Altho lately, the revisionists have put it forth that Steve Grogan was better, and this tomfoolery is actually taking hold.

Actually there IS sense to the Bledsoe bashing, as every bash of Drew is a bash of Big Bill, who drafted him, and left NE in a huff and a vindication of the genius of Little Bill, who was smart enough to call a dud a dud.

Now, Drew's success is seen as Tuna regaining the upper hand, and the crybabies still whining 'he left us!, boo hoo now we got 3 rings anyway, boo hoo" are so hopeful that DB fail.

They are pitiful!

HOF

Reaction score
No, I don't think that there is a Parcellls connection to "drew bashing" at all!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HOF said:
No, I don't think that there is a Parcellls connection to "drew bashing" at all!
Have you noticed how it stepped up when Drew got here? And how he is now riduculed for having a high QB rating? All of a sudden, that stat is 'meaningless...look Drew Bledsoe is rated high".

Let's face it, all the warfare is over Bill I and Bill II and which player is supposedly aligned with which.

Of course, even w/o Tuna, the meanspirited, tight-arsed, thin-lipped nit-pickers woudl be having a field day.

Hey, let's go wish yet another pox on Roger Clemens!

So why the hate, in your opinion?

It isn't like Drew went out like Terry did.