Bledsoe should be a Man, admit he threw int, and didnt look other side

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I agree with alot of you guys, Bledsoe should be a man, and admit that he threw the interception at the goaline. That he did not look to the other side, but looked all the way at Glenn.

Then, he should be a Man, help the team, his TEAMMATES, by helping Romo on plays, direction, like the QB with the Cardinals does with Lienhart. Not be a cry baby, sit down with Parcells, Romo, Jerry Jones and help the team.

You never know, the team might work its way out on offensive line and something happens to Romo, and bledsoe can come in to help later, maybe lead the team to playoffs.

ravidubey

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1116893 said:
I agree with alot of you guys, Bledsoe should be a man, and admit that he threw the interception at the goaline. That he did not look to the other side, but looked all the way at Glenn.

Then, he should be a Man, help the team, his TEAMMATES, by helping Romo on plays, direction, like the QB with the Cardinals does with Lienhart. Not be a cry baby, sit down with Parcells, Romo, Jerry Jones and help the team.

You never know, the team might work its way out on offensive line and something happens to Romo, and bledsoe can come in to help later, maybe lead the team to playoffs.

The QB switch wasn't about that one interception. The decision factors in an offensive line that can't block for Drew but might have a fighting chance with Romo.

Romo avoided several sacks and threw five passes that were bad decisions. Most I think he can learn from and a couple I'll chalk a up to nerves-- what bothers me most was his redzone interception that went for six. There's just no excuse for that throw; were it not for that throw I'd feel a lot more confident about Romo starting next week.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Bet that is why his agent is at the ranch .....for a press conf....to announce he made a mistake.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Unfortunately Drew has made one too many bad throws in the redzone for BP. Drew made costly throws near the endzone at the worst time in Jacksonville, Philly, and at home.

Dogstar

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but how is this NOT a rant? How do you know what DB has done or not? You there?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dogstar;1117056 said:
I'm sorry, but how is this NOT a rant? How do you know what DB has done or not? You there?

are you bledsoes defense attorney or something?

chill the hell out - fans talk and wonder and rant. it's our job. if it bugs the player that much then maybe they should sell shoes.

no one ever gossips about a shoe salesman.

jimmy40

Reaction score
iceberg;1117065 said:
are you bledsoes defense attorney or something?

chill the hell out - fans talk and wonder and rant. it's our job. if it bugs the player that much then maybe they should sell shoes.

no one ever gossips about a shoe salesman.
Al Bundy.

Dogstar

Reaction score
He did admit just what you said in the press conference. Happy now?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123054 said:
He did admit just what you said in the press conference. Happy now?
This thread was moved to the Rant Zone 2 days ago.

Happy now?