Bledsoe still bothered by concussion?

dfense

Reaction score
He was late and off most of the day. He locked onto receivers and was just horrific in the the 4th quarter. Maybe he still had symptoms forom that hit against the Vikes.

Either way, what kind of game just removes Glenn? It's like he's nobody out there today.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dfense said:
He was late and off most of the day. He locked onto receivers and was just horrific in the the 4th quarter. Maybe he still had symptoms forom that hit against the Vikes.

Either way, what kind of game just removes Glenn? It's like he's nobody out there today.
He's been bothered by a concussion for 14 years?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Actually I think he tweaked his back on a hit during the game none of his throws looked good iven the one to glenn didn't look right almost like he was throwing flat footed.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
jrumann59 said:
Actually I think he tweaked his back on a hit during the game none of his throws looked good iven the one to glenn didn't look right almost like he was throwing flat footed.

maybe when he ran for a first down ala-vick? idk

BlueWave

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
wut did he do? lead this team to the playoffs?

No, the team made the playoffs in spite of his terrible play. Then he hit the rock.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
No, the team made the playoffs in spite of his terrible play. Then he hit the rock.

Exactly. If he was so good, I wonder why he isnt even in the NFL? or even more, why did the JETS even release such a GREAT QB? :rolleyes:

BlueWave

Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Exactly. If he was so good, I wonder why he isnt even in the NFL? or even more, why did the JETS even release such a GREAT QB? :rolleyes:

He was released in Canada recently too. He is out of football and I can only imagine what he does now.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
He was released in Canada recently too. He is out of football and I can only imagine what he does now.

Last I head, he was hooked up with Ricky Williams in sum biz. :D