Blog: Chaz Green Misses Media Portion Of Friday Practice; Sean Lee Update

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
All we need to do is sign, Montrae Holland, Cory Proctor or Nate Livings. Problem solved.

Aven8

Reaction score
Maybe it will be like when Collins got hurt and Leary came in and the running game took off. I highly doubt it though. Nate has said since TC that Green is the better player unfortunately.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If he's out, this sucks. We need our line to continue to gain cohesion. 2 new starters this season in Green and La'El. They need to find their groove. Green is a fine lineman. They need to find their stride. This is what made our OL so dominating. They played together every week, with an occasional spot start.

Now, it's two new guys adding a gear to the cog.

If Cooper doesn't come in and assimilate right away, this could be a step back in the OL development.

I want Green to be in. He's a good OL. The more these beasts play together, the better they'll get as a unit.

I hope @stasheroo is right. I think it's more than just being better. I don't think the talent gap between Green and Cooper is that large, that inserting Cooper makes our OL immediately better.
The line played better with Cooper. Not only that but Cooper doesn't get moved he anchors down well and might jump start this offense.

diefree666

Reaction score
If there was an edge to Green over Cooper it was not large. But once again the Boys out think themselves putting in a guy renowned for not staying healthy since his first year in college.

sbark

Reaction score
Can/ will the Cowboys dictate as much as they want by putting a TE alongside Tyron, so then A.Donald goes weakside to a Z.Martin matchup...................or does that hurt the flow of the offense? Lets them run away from Donald......or trap him with a pulling gaurd at him............

..........or do we stay totally in our scheme and see what Chaz Green/ Cooper has got in terms of handling Donald...........