Blow it up FA and Draft

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Get CD Lamb deal done 4yr 120mil contract 30mil/yr 75 guaranteed.

Tell Dak he will be the backup with his 60 million dollar hit unless he waives his NO TRADE CLAUSE.
Trade Dak to the Raiders for pick 13.

Trade Parsons to the Cardinals for picks 4, 35 and 104

Resign
DT Hankins
CB Lewis
RB Dowdle

FA
RB D'Onta Foreman 2yr 6mil
RB Jerick McKinnon 1yr 2.5mil
LT/RT Yosh Nijman 2yr 12mil
DT Tim Settle 2yr 8mil
DE Emmanuel Ogbah 2yr 15mil
LB Kwon Alexander 1yr 7mil

DRAFT
4. OT Joe Alt, Notre Dame
13. C Jackson Powers-Johnson, Oregon
24. WR Adonai Mitchell, Texas
35. DE Chris Braswell, Alabama
56. 3-Tech Ruke Orhorhoro, Clemson
87. CB Caelen Carson, Wake Forest
104. G/T Isaiah Adams, Illinois
174. LB Nathaniel Watson, Miss St.
216. S Trey Taylor, Air Force
233. LB Jackson Mitchell, UConn
244. CB Beanie Bishop Jr., West Virginia

This won't happen, but this is for everyone who is fed up and wants to just start the rebuild now.

2025 Draft
QB Carson Beck, Georgia
RB Ashton Jeanty, Boise State
WR Ricky White, UNLV

cnuball21

Reaction score
Get CD Lamb deal done 4yr 120mil contract 30mil/yr 75 guaranteed.

Tell Dak he will be the backup with his 60 million dollar hit unless he waives his NO TRADE CLAUSE.
Trade Dak to the Raiders for pick 13.

Trade Parsons to the Cardinals for picks 4, 35 and 104

Resign
DT Hankins
CB Lewis
RB Dowdle

FA
RB D'Onta Foreman 2yr 6mil
RB Jerick McKinnon 1yr 2.5mil
LT/RT Yosh Nijman 2yr 12mil
DT Tim Settle 2yr 8mil
DE Emmanuel Ogbah 2yr 15mil
LB Kwon Alexander 1yr 7mil

DRAFT
4. OT Joe Alt, Notre Dame
13. C Jackson Powers-Johnson, Oregon
24. WR Adonai Mitchell, Texas
35. DE Chris Braswell, Alabama
56. 3-Tech Ruke Orhorhoro, Clemson
87. CB Caelen Carson, Wake Forest
104. G/T Isaiah Adams, Illinois
174. LB Nathaniel Watson, Miss St.
216. S Trey Taylor, Air Force
233. LB Jackson Mitchell, UConn
244. CB Beanie Bishop Jr., West Virginia

This won't happen, but this is for everyone who is fed up and wants to just start the rebuild now.

2025 Draft
QB Carson Beck, Georgia
RB Ashton Jeanty, Boise State
WR Ricky White, UNLV
If this FO refuses to actually make an attempt to go all in with Dak Im
ready to trade him as well. Let him go try with a more competent franchise. I’d be looking for waaaaaay more than 1 pick. I’m also hanging on to Parsons.

In relation to the draft not a fan of having 4 1st rounders on the OL as it’s overkill and poor roster mgmt IMO. Why not draft a QB this year? Next years class is awful.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
The team that trades for Dak would have to pay him a top of the market deal. One first round pick might be asking to much for him. Not to mention the team taking him from Dallas would be doing them a favor by making the trade. Dak could just sit out the year and make all that money, as an ** to the team because they even thought about trying to trade him.

I would want to see what Trey Lance has. He never really played a full season. Some freak injury always ruined every chance he had.
There is always a QB or two who really tears it up and raises their draft stock. Look at Nix and Daniels they weren't even talked about in the first round until this year.

cnuball21

Reaction score
The team that trades for Dak would have to pay him a top of the market deal. One first round pick might be asking to much for him. Not to mention the team taking him from Dallas would be doing them a favor by making the trade. Dak could just sit out the year and make all that money, as an ** to the team because they even thought about trying to trade him.

I would want to see what Trey Lance has. He never really played a full season. Some freak injury always ruined every chance he had.
There is always a QB or two who really tears it up and raises their draft stock. Look at Nix and Daniels they weren't even talked about in the first round until this year.
Wed be getting murdered in a trade if we get one 1st. Regardless of his current contract it a team is going to trade for him they’re going to extend him. Go look up recent QB trades of similar caliber players.

Yea - I’m fine letting Lance compete but I’m not letting that stop me from drafting a QB if I’m trading mine away and have a top 5 pick.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Which QB would you pick. I don't like Drake at all. McCarthy is risky, he could be good but nobody really knows. Penix might be the one I would take if I were forced to. He has an injury history though. Williams and Daniels are probably going top 2.
Nix is a scheme QB. His arm strength is lacking.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Which QB would you pick. I don't like Drake at all. McCarthy is risky, he could be good but nobody really knows. Penix might be the one I would take if I were forced to. He has an injury history though. Williams and Daniels are probably going top 2.
Nix is a scheme QB. His arm strength is lacking.
It depends on where we’re picking but I’d move up to 3 to try and land one of the top 3 and if not McCarthy / Penix are guys I’d look at later in the round.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
If this team is serious about letting Prescott play out his contract, then I would consider Penix if he‘s available.