Blue and White scrimmage

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you have that sucking AT&T DTV it will not be on KXTA 21, as it and CBS 11 are not being shown from the contract dispute.
Which also means no local broadcast of the PS games until it is settled.

I am about to cancel that crap service anyway and go to spectrum.

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone have a way to watch it? I’m in Toronto. Don’t really know how I can.
Im in Arlington TX and Uverse cut channel 11 ans 21 and its supposed to be aired on 21 but I have digital off air with great picture an dgues what 11-21 is stickling it to us becaue of uverse, as the games not on.odd real games come in off air but not this one its golf lesson show!!!! imagine my anger right now..:omg::facepalm::angry::oldcouple:

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you have that sucking AT&T DTV it will not be on KXTA 21, as it and CBS 11 are not being shown from the contract dispute.
Which also means no local broadcast of the PS games until it is settled.

I am about to cancel that crap service anyway and go to spectrum.
Im mad its not on the off air antenna I mean hows that? ughh!!!!!!!!!!! argg I hate you 11, 21 and Uverse..so mad

blueblood70

Reaction score
maybe the guide had it wrong at 5pm and maybe its 6pm my time ill be checking back..

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I can get to the screen that shows the time and all, but how do I actually watch it?

I would expect once the stream starts the link will start the stream or provide a link to start the stream.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would expect once the stream starts the link will start the stream or provide a link to start the stream.
IDK, it kinda looks like you might need FB or Twitter or something. They don't specifically say they're streaming it on the site, not that I saw. And if it just automatically starts when the scrimmage starts, somebody done screwed up.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IDK, it kinda looks like you might need FB or Twitter or something. They don't specifically say they're streaming it on the site, not that I saw. And if it just automatically starts when the scrimmage starts, somebody done screwed up.

It has been streamed off their site for as long as I can recall and would be shocked if it wasn't again. LOL we will find out soon enough :)