Blue Star Media??????

ken36

Reaction score
Who are these guys? What channel will broadcast the next three exhibition games. If this has already been discussed forgive me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Blue Star Media is the Dallas Cowboys official in house television and radio production.

In the Dallas Cowboys tv viewing area, which I believe is 12 states. Here in DFW the next three games will be broadcast on cbs 11.

If you live out of the cowboys tv network area you will have to catch the game on the nfl network. Go to the nfl network to see the schedule for the replay, I believe saturdays game against denver will be broadcast on sunday morning.

So again, its the cowboys offical in house production group. They handle all the cowboys tv and radio shows like special edition with jerry jones, the huddle with wade phillips and babe laufenberg, the blitz and The Dallas Cowboys official postgame show on cbs 11 with Brad sham and Babe Laufenberg.

ddh33

Reaction score
I'm in the Tulsa viewing area, and I used to always be able to pick up the Cowboys games through Blue Star. I can't find it anywhere tonight though. Anyone else in this area have any answers?

RxMan

Reaction score
I am in Lubbock, TX and have no info for my area either.

ddh33

Reaction score
Hey, for those of you like me who might be in the Tulsa market, the KQCW channel is supposed to be showing the game. It doesn't show up on my television listings, but that is what TVGuide online said.

I have checked their website online, and the channel also seemed to verify it.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I cant get it live either. So I cant broadcast it for you. When the regular season starts, I will be broadcasting most of them. And if you miss it, it will be reaired on NFLN. Which I will be broadcasting between Live NFL games. So you can check my website. Fot that and other games.

Good luck. :) http://www.cowboysmedia.com/