Twitter: Bo Nix' stock is dropping

J12B

Reaction score
Sounds like he won't be picked before 24. Most likely fallen out of the 1st round consideration.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'll bet he goes at the very end of round 1 or the very beginning of round 2. Either someone will trade up for his 5th year option, or the teams who missed out on a QB in day will regroup and try to grab him ASAP on day 2. Like we saw with Levis last year.

I see Nix as a backup-level player, but normal rules don't apply to QBs. Their positional value is so outsized and their cost-controlled rookie deals save so much money that talent almost becomes an afterthought.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll bet he goes at the very end of round 1 or the very beginning of round 2. Either someone will trade up for his 5th year option, or the teams who missed out on a QB in day will regroup and try to grab him ASAP on day 2. Like we saw with Levis last year.

I see Nix as a backup-level player, but normal rules don't apply to QBs. Their positional value is so outsized and their cost-controlled rookie deals save so much money that talent almost becomes an afterthought.
I think he is a Bridgewater caliber player. Dont think he will ever be anyones franchise QB, but will be a hold the fort down for a year or two kind of guy. I can see him starting a couple seasons during his rookie deal, then drifting from team to team as a gap player

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think he is a Bridgewater caliber player. Dont think he will ever be anyones franchise QB, but will be a hold the fort down for a year or two kind of guy. I can see him starting a couple seasons during his rookie deal, then drifting from team to team as a gap player
Not a bad comp. I think he could be a Alex Smith type starter.