Video: Bo Scarbrough Footage

DiResta

Reaction score
his scouting report seems spot on
crowds his blockers and loses vision
you see him do this constantly
i hope they can coach it out of him because that MBIII style of just bludgeoning a defense doesnt last
that said i was surprised when i found out his measureables because watching him i always thought he was bigger like 6'2 240ish
i guess because he runs upright

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Savage runner.

And not the millennial/hipster version of 'savage' like burning someone with a witty tweet.

I mean the kill all the males and their offspring in the colony to establish your dominance kind of 'savage'.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
i hope they can coach it out of him because that MBIII style of just bludgeoning a defense doesnt last
that said i was surprised when i found out his measureables because watching him i always thought he was bigger like 6'2 240ish

I was surprised too, I thought he was a Henry-ish 240 pound tank.

His vision is terrible, but hey, he runs guys over, and I guess that's good enough for a 7th rounder.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Haven't watched any of the videos but I'm on board because calling a TD for a player named Bocephus is on my bucket list. He's probably the closest I'll ever get to scratching that one off the list so I'm backing him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty excited about this pick, great value.
He's just a bad man. IF healthy,he's a top back. Got a little Earl Campbell to him. He looks to punish the defender. I LOVE IT. I find it funny though..I keep hearing people say ah..he's a nice hammer. He is much more than that. He's a big dude that can hammer YES..but can choose to run around you too. He is a complete back.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

He's likely 3rd string here. He'll feast on worn out D's.

chicago JK

Reaction score
He probably had to come out. He probably would have lost a lot of his carries if he stayed at Alabama. Alabama had a fresh and soph last year who are going to be hard to keep off the field. Their leading rusher last year is going to be a senior and he may need to fight for his carries.

Not sure how his game translates to the NFL. I am fine with the pick though. Will have a tough battle to make the team.