Video: Bo Scarbrough Footage

CWR

Reaction score
Savage runner.

And not the millennial/hipster version of 'savage' like burning someone with a witty tweet.

I mean the kill all the males and their offspring in the colony to establish your dominance kind of 'savage'.
:laugh:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I think his quickness is underrated. Likely because he tries to dance too much rather than stick his nose in there.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
If the offensive line returns to its proficient self this current group of running backs will be dishing out lots of punishment....defenses bring your hard hats and lunch pails if not you will be trucked!

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Which player is Derrick Henry, Which is Scarbrough:

Combine:

40 Bench 20 yard shuttle Vertical leap.

4.5 sec 22 reps. 4.38 sec. 37 inches
4.5 sec. 14 reps. 4.34 sec. 40 inches

Rayman70

Reaction score
If the offensive line returns to its proficient self this current group of running backs will be dishing out lots of punishment....defenses bring your hard hats and lunch pails if not you will be trucked!
We clearly gonna run the rock 40-50 times per. I see the plan already. We are getting back to Cowboy football. No more making DIVA wr's happy..just finding the open guy and handing the ball off.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Excellent value. The NFC East is in for a punishment as when Zeke rests the Beast will Feast

We'll be Ready.

DX1frOCXkAAHJ_e.jpg

Which player is Derrick Henry, Which is Scarbrough:

Combine:

40 Bench 20 yard shuttle Vertical leap.

4.5 sec 22 reps. 4.38 sec. 37 inches
4.5 sec. 14 reps. 4.34 sec. 40 inches

Wow, I'll take the guy without the baby arms. 22 reps for a rb? Niceeeeee

Rayman70

Reaction score
Seattle whiffed with Penny in round 1. That was a weird pick IMO. I TRULY BELIEVE SCAR is better than him. It aint even close. You put Scar behind our oline..and the rest you can imagine. lol.. Pick your poison..Do you want Zeke,Scar...or our new toys at WR to burn ya? Kind reminds me of the team the late 90's Rams had. The greatest show on turf. Lots of running and balanced passing and was unpredictable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I thought Philly reached other than Goedert. I thought the Giants did good..but failed to draft the QB at 2. DARNOLD WAS BY FAR the best value and need. He is a 12 year QB and starter...but as good as Barkley may be...he isn't a between the tackles guy..he has a habit of bouncing outside...PLUS RB'S tend to have a fraction of the shelf life of a good QB. IMO...the Giants reached. The Commanders had a nice draft..thats the team that scares me most in our division. Not sure we will be ready to compete defensively this year. We are in major rebuild mode. I think we will finish 3rd in the div. We will be Div. winners in 2019 however

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I thought Philly reached other than Goedert. I thought the Giants did good..but failed to draft the QB at 2. DARNOLD WAS BY FAR the best value and need. He is a 12 year QB and starter...but as good as Barkley may be...he isn't a between the tackles guy..he has a habit of bouncing outside...PLUS RB'S tend to have a fraction of the shelf life of a good QB. IMO...the Giants reached. The Commanders had a nice draft..thats the team that scares me most in our division. Not sure we will be ready to compete defensively this year. We are in major rebuild mode. I think we will finish 3rd in the div. We will be Div. winners in 2019 however

Well we got a 2019 2nd round pick and Goedert in the first round, a little bit of Carson Wentz in the second round, Ronald Darby in the 3rd round, Jay Ajayi and Timmy Jernigan and Josh Sweat in the 4th round and Michael Bennett in the fifth round... so I would stack our draft up against anybody.