Board Re-stack...

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
I say we trade UP and take a couple 4th rounders over a 6th and 7th. Just my opinion, I think we MUST get OL and DL depth, gotta win in the trenches first. DB is a concern too but honestly, I like a lot of the DBs on our team McCan, McCray, Scandrick, Church. Maybe it's just me but I liked them, not sure what the team thinks though. Of course we are all assuming he sing Huff right? lol

I just hope draft for need, plug some holes unless someone just slides.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Take Pierre Allen off your board, immediately. Lazy, no motor, and completely disappears in games quite often.

Plus, he doesn't like the color blue. He definitely prefers the color red, if you get what I'm saying. Tons of crazy stories about that guy that make him sound like a nut job.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Corleone;3932214 said:
I say we trade UP and take a couple 4th rounders over a 6th and 7th. Just my opinion, I think we MUST get OL and DL depth, gotta win in the trenches first.

:thumbup:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
gimmesix;3932208 said:
So if we go by that list, the only offensive linemen from SDogo's list that are in play are DeMarcus Love and Brandon Fusco.

There was some additions in my pre draft thread that included Clint Boiling.

SDogo

Reaction score
BigWillie;3932215 said:
Take Pierre Allen off your board, immediately. Lazy, no motor, and completely disappears in games quite often.

Plus, he doesn't like the color blue. He definitely prefers the color red, if you get what I'm saying. Tons of crazy stories about that guy that make him sound like a nut job.

:lmao2:

Charles Haley? ;)

fishspill

Reaction score
I'll call a 4th round shocker: Ricky Stanzi. I think I like the guy. It'll be a nice change of pace from today having to defend a roundly hated pick.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Corleone;3932214 said:
I say we trade UP and take a couple 4th rounders over a 6th and 7th. Just my opinion, I think we MUST get OL and DL depth, gotta win in the trenches first. DB is a concern too but honestly, I like a lot of the DBs on our team McCan, McCray, Scandrick, Church. Maybe it's just me but I liked them, not sure what the team thinks though. Of course we are all assuming he sing Huff right? lol

I just hope draft for need, plug some holes unless someone just slides.

This. I get tired of repeatedly drafting numerous 6th and 7th round picks every only to see them cut. I'd much rather try to get two or three players in the 4th and possibly 5th round that will stick and also fill a need. We should try to get 2-3 of an interior OL, a DL, and maybe a corner/safety.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
SDogo;3932233 said:
There was some additions in my pre draft thread that included Clint Boiling.

OK, hard to keep up. ;)

SDogo

Reaction score
DeAndre McDaniel...........totally left him off the list. Actually would fall into my top 5.

BigWillie

Reaction score
SDogo;3932237 said:
:lmao2:

Charles Haley? ;)

:laugh1:

I'll throw one out just for giggles --

Spring drills and Pierre was supposed to be working on hand drills with a dummy. The dummy was blue. Pierre refused to even touch it and made someone go find him a red dummy so he could do the drill.

I wonder if this is why he always disappeared against Kansas. ;)

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
gimmesix;3932208 said:
So if we go by that list, the only offensive linemen from SDogo's list that are in play are DeMarcus Love and Brandon Fusco.

those were the guys bought in

I really don't like any left

I could live with any of these Kris O'Dowd, Clint Boling, Derek Newton

but my new guy is thanks to Sdogo
Byron Stingily, OG, Louisville 6-5 #315 - Keeps leverage, moves his feet while engaged. Protects inside lane with length and balance. Latches onto defenders and does not let go

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I take

Clint Boiling OG Georgia
Christian Ballard DT Iowa
Greg Salas/ Edmond Gates WR
Joshua Thomas/ Brandon Burton CB

Pretty much in that order.

RS12

Reaction score
fishspill;3932241 said:
I'll call a 4th round shocker: Ricky Stanzi. I think I like the guy. It'll be a nice change of pace from today having to defend a roundly hated pick.

A big no.

RS12

Reaction score
Guy would be a nice addition and supposedly Houck likes Stingily.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Paniolo22;3932356 said:
I take

Clint Boiling OG Georgia
Christian Ballard DT Iowa
Greg Salas/ Edmond Gates WR
Joshua Thomas/ Brandon Burton CB

Pretty much in that order.

Works for me man, addresses needs, how bout that?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I gotta tell you, if we get Davon House in the 4th round I am going to be so happy.

lostinomiya

Reaction score
Hostile;3932670 said:
I gotta tell you, if we get Davon House in the 4th round I am going to be so happy.

Would you prefer Davon House over Deunta in the 4th?

I know you like both but if DW is as talented as you have suggested I wonder how far the broken leg he sustained is going to have him slide?

(BTW, what is the story with Ballard dropping so far?)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
lostinomiya;3932672 said:
Would you prefer Davon House over Deunta in the 4th?

I know you like both but if DW is as talented as you have suggested I wonder how far the broken leg he sustained is going to have him slide?

(BTW, what is the story with Ballard dropping so far?)
Yeah I would. I had House as my 5th ranked CB. Those 2 and Cecil Shorts are probably my favorite remaining players other than Hynoski whom I just love. If there was a way to pull this off I would be giddy.

110. House
143. Shorts
176. Deunta
220. Devine
252. McElroy