DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bob Barker, longtime ‘Price Is Right’ host, dies at 99

By Ethan Sacks | NBC News
August 26, 2023

Bob Barker, the longtime host of television’s “The Price Is Right” who used his combination of comfort-food charm and deadpan humor to become an American television staple, has died, according to his longtime publicist. He was 99.

“It is with profound sadness that we announce that the World’s Greatest MC who ever lived, Bob Barker has left us,” publicist Roger Neal said in a statement Saturday.

Read more

A true television legend has passed.

triplets_93

Reaction score
R.I.P. Bob

When Happy Gilmore (Adam Sandler) is paired up with Bob Barker for a celebrity golf tournament, he plays so poorly they end up in a punching match that went down as one of the best in cinematic history.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Wow what a legend...Rest easy Bob..I've been watching a lot of The Price is Right videos from the 80s on the roku redbox channel here the past year. Brings back memories of my youth...Dian and Holly were so fine..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife walked into the study and told me this....and what she read online...and told me a very dark but funny thing she read about it.

He died at 99. He got as close as possible to 100 without going over!

RIP Bob
Hahaha!

quickccc

Reaction score
My wife walked into the study and told me this....and what she read online...and told me a very dark but funny thing she read about it.

He died at 99. He got as close as possible to 100 without going over!

RIP Bob
Just like Betty White. (Golden Girls)