Bob Lazar

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
i did also.
i hated saturdays because it meant waiting 24hrs til dreamland...his sun nite show.
but those coast to coast days were awesome.
They still are. George Noory is a wonderful replacement.
Ya ill go to YT and look for old shows because if you try and listen to anything on that website they want a 7$ a month sub. Or I will listen to it live here on AM radio, from midnight til 5am.
Lol. Yes they do. I found that out as well. I listen to it live on AM radio too from midnight till 5am. :thumbup:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Listening now, and now I remember why I quit listening when Art gave over the reigns to George. George has the personality of a piece of cardboard.
The show was not the same after Art...I would listen to Richard Hoagland before I listen to Noory

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t know where to put this so I chose this thread as it relates to aliens/UFO’s. I am sitting out on the patio smoking a brisket and I see a shooting star over the Pacific. I have been watching a lot of conspiracy stuff on Netflix lately and it got me to thinking.......

Lets say that we have been visited by UFO’s at some point. At what point in time would they be from? The Earth is about 4.5 billion years old, so I would suspect that these aliens are older than us with more time to develop better technology. I can’t imagine some species jumping into the future to come see us but that means someone went back in time to visit Earth? Are these aliens around 10 billion years old?

Or.......could these visitors be in our own backyard(Milky Way) with a few million years on us? It would make more sense due to age and proximity.

It is so confusing due to the universe expanding, so I would assume that they evolved well before us which must mean that they are further away from the big bang.....assuming that is how it all started! :huh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don’t know where to put this so I chose this thread as it relates to aliens/UFO’s. I am sitting out on the patio smoking a brisket and I see a shooting star over the Pacific. I have been watching a lot of conspiracy stuff on Netflix lately and it got me to thinking.......

Lets say that we have been visited by UFO’s at some point. :huh:

Them

Reaction score
...The Bob Lazar story is Bizarre :grin:...I heard of him years ago, and I watched most of his interviews. Somethings he said seemed "credible" IMO... but not to much! ..all in all I give it 3 probes...
HxhHSGJ.jpg
HxhHSGJ.jpg
HxhHSGJ.jpg