Bob Lilly to present Chuck Howley for Hall of Fame induction at Canton

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two of the best to have worn the star and played the game. It was a privilege to have watched them play.
Good for Howley to have finally gotten the official accolades that have been alive and well in the minds of many players and fans. Icing on the cake.

MS17

Reaction score
Two of the best to have worn the star and played the game. It was a privilege to have watched them play.
Good for Howley to have finally gotten the official accolades that have been alive and well in the minds of many players and fans. Icing on the cake.
Well said. Two brothers in arms, great Cowboys entering Valhalla. I cant wait to see this, a celebration.

conner01

Reaction score
I saw Howley a few times out in public. Just casual stuff. Never really had a big conversation with him. But my impression from what I did see is that he's a really nice person....kind of quiet and very good with fans and other people.
I met Bob Lilly at an event for a company I worked with. When I was a kid I wrote a letter to Staubach and got a handwritten letter back. I took it and my Lilly football cards when I met him. He said Roger wrote lots of kids letters and he let me try on his ring. It was a little loose on my thumb lol
Great, down to earth guy